Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best deal you got on a bong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by proterranyo, Jan 21, 2013.

1. #1 proterranyo, Jan 21, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
    So GC for thoes who have gone through many bongs, what is the best deal you got on one?

Mine was this beast, $150 on sale. :D best bong I ever owned soo many percs <3 the tag says $170 but it was even more on sale that week.

there was also no tax.

Attached Files:

2. #2 proterranyo, Jan 21, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
    sorry for the big picture? any way i can make it smaller? :p]

edit: got it :p

3. Wow, only $150? Nice.

This isn't mine, but I helped a friend pick it out. 12 arm perc, ashcatcher bowl, and some super thick glass for $100. Makes for some smooth hits!

ForumRunner_20130121_111025.png

4. I got and still own a bong exactly like this except on mine the curves arent so dramatic, on mine its like curly fries And i got it free

Attached Files:

5. I currently have 3 and one is in the mail. the best deal ive gotten was from my current favorite, i got a 12 inch, super thick, HVY for free. also got a 14 inch all green bong for free. just bought a Silika 18 inch clear beaker bottom for $100 so im waiting on that, stoked for it

6. got the big nautilus inline off grasscity for 120 including shipping. the same bong would have cost over 200 easy at a headshop around here

7. I got a free bong from my cousin when he quit I wish I had a pic it is not on me

8. That looks like a good deal proterranyo. Good looking piece too.

Try to clean it often or else its gonna build up and be harder to clean.

9. When I was a junior in highschool I traded some younger kid a bottle of vodka for a fairly nice bong. I was pretty happy about that trade. Unfortunately it broke about a month later :(