Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much vaped weed for edibles?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dime Bag, Jan 20, 2013.

1. I am wondering if there is a ratio of vaped weed to not vaped weed. Like if I make brownies and it says to use n grams, how many grams if vaped weed should I use. I usually vape my weed prett dark but occasionally throw a golden bow I'm there.

2. one marihuana's

3. Save 1oz of vape debris, double boil with a stick of butter, filter with a cheese cloth, & voila! Green cookies! Omnomnomnom

4. Get some isopropyl alcohol. soak the vaped bud for about an hour and strain through a cheese cloth or coffee filter. Evaporate the iso off and you'll be left a nice bit off keif to make butter or just cook in brownies.
    Enjoy :D

5. So I could just throw that stuff in brownie mix with no additional steps and it would be as potent as butter?

6. Go at least 2x the amount you would with fresh weed.