Storing urine for a drug test

Discussion in 'General' started by Half Stoned, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Yes while disgusting I didn't do anything wrong, was illegally searched and overly sentenced so I don't feel the need to pay a price for something I didn't do.

Anyways, I need to have clean urine. How long can I store it? Also, if I keep it outside (highest temp. of the up coming week 40 degrees) how long will it last?

There is no temperature measurement or anything like that it's a simple pass/fail test.

2. I store mine in the freezer, try to change it every month, have considered buying clean piss from one of those labs, but still very little urine info about....subbed

peace
    "V"

3. If you were illegally searched why wouldn't you get a lawyer and fight it? I don't think it will last to long once it is out of your body. It starts to break down. Someone here will be able to give you more info than I can

4. Mj in the form of THC stays in your body for weeks even months ..THC clings to your fat cells and is difficult to be rid off, so why can't it be concealed or camouflaged I just Don't Know Why they Don't Try...???? ..it ain't difficult...pissses me off Grrrr!

Eventually you burn of that fat cell, consuming it's fats etc and the THC is sent to the waste bin (bladder) hence you pee it out ......into the jar, where it's tested