Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Star BHO HoneyComb

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Bho Master, Jan 15, 2013.

1. So today my friend got some new bud and I threw in on a half for bho and it waffled .. We have made bho a good amount of time (50 plus half runs ) and I think we got the best today not yield wise but looks .. We yielded 3 gs from 14gs that's almost 22 percent . We use a hand pump brake bleeder to a mason jar at 100 f on a hot plate re vacuumed like 5 times .. If any bho makers have advice I would gladly take . But this is the best we have made from looks to taste .. The pictures are a little big sorry for that for those who it bothers. [​IMG] now these are the bho :) [​IMG]. .... [​IMG]....[​IMG]....[​IMG]...

2. Nice man! I wish I could do this, how much longer will that last you then the half oz?

Deep Roots

3. Goddamn, that looks awesome. Makes me wanna run some herb

4. 4 times at least probably and get me about 5 times as high

5. That BHO is looking good!!!!!! yum!