Lowryder #2 outdoor early plant test uk.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by merdoc112, Jan 14, 2013.

1. image-2990686344.jpg

image-1840828247.jpg

image-1537286784.jpg

She has the starts of a third tier of leaves there. :)

2. example of third set & forth set in, got my 1 leafs under the 3 figure leafs their yellow.
    23 days old
    [​IMG]

that was last years

3. Looking good bro... whats the earliest you would plant UK?

4. Well, I'm waiting until the morning frosts go then I will move her outside. Probably mid February or early March.

5. image-746249313.jpg

image-1260689933.jpg

I'm starting to worry about the size, she's getting too big for the box and I may have to move her outside in a few days but it's forecast to snow. :/ I'll try to get her more space by moving the bulb but she's going outside sooner or later.

6. tie her over to the edge of the pot;) lst my friend. Get greenhouse up if your going outside now.

7. image-2013646009.jpg

image-1948577445.jpg

I think I've found somewhere I can move her inside where she won't be seen. She will then have more space and a heater (if it works). :)

8. Looks incredibly stressed. I always noticed in my early days that those round leaves rather then sharp looking are a direct result of stress. Or even a lack of tight, warmth etc.

I read you are using a normal lightbulb and I have to inform you that this is not going to go how you want or expect it too using lights which are not in the right spectrum let alone powerful enough. I don't mean to sound harsh I just feel by the time it is warm enough to plant outside not only is the transplant going to be more shock but I would not be at all surprised if it hermied. Lowryders are very well known for going hermie even without stress. Maybe it would be wise to save electric money and buy some hardy seeds suited to your climate which are also easy for beginners and try again.

9. image-4163826833.jpg

image-3917756329.jpg

image-4193255667.jpg

She's been moved and now that the light is higher her top leaves have unfolded. There is also that small radiator thing to provide lots more heat. She should be good there for another week or so then it will be outside. I'm going to reduce the light exposure by half an hour every two day so it won't be so much of a shock when she goes into the real world.

10. image-794185471.jpg

image-2644247536.jpg

Hmmmm looks like its still a little cold.

11. man no snow for me up north:p it was here yesterday and had gone by morning lol Plant doing ok no yellowish yet so that's good

12. Cheers yeah the snows gone now so hopefully it will be warming up. I need to get her outside by the end of the month.

13. Merdoc112, Just seen the post. I'm definitely hopping aboard for this little experiment! I myself am planning on growing for my first time soon, this'll be a good incentive to show me whether or not It's going to be worth putting them outside this early! My area's okay right about now though! We're reaching at least 9.0 Celsius and around 45 Fahrenheit. Keep us all updated won't ya.

14. image-1635888322.jpg

image-3140305501.jpg

image-3641867416.jpg

I've been in Manchester for the last few days and it's cool coming back to see that she has grown a considerable amount.

15. I didn't see you light set up but I think it could be a lot closer. That plant is stretch to hell an back an if it goes outside the wind will probably snap it in half.

16. Cheers for the advise. I'll try and lower the light.

17. Defo get that light further down say a ft away from plant... Take out 1st march place a 3ltr milk bottle over her with lid off will act as a mini greenhouse for a wk then you can take her off, but 1 thing to do is make sure that stem is rigged up to a stake very firmly, until she get strong enough.

18. Thanks for that Spike_Weed! Picked a nice little tip up there mate. Going to get my a Lowryder 1 & 2 in this week, so you reckon 1st of March ain't too early for UK mate?

I'm assuming your US Based?

Thanks Man...