Tie me up!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Digu Miki, Jan 11, 2013.

1. I want to be tied up and blindfolded (did it before, but it wasn't that serious and the knot sucked). My bf isn't really into that, but he'll do it. I'm into throatfucking, choking, slapping (wasn't into it before, but I did it with my bf and fuckkk it was so sexy and felt so good :devious:) hard dick slapping, hard spankings and fake rape. I love being submissive. Sometimes I'll be the dominant, but I mainly want to be dominated.

I like normal sex too though.

2. fisting? double fisting? punchfucking? strapon? dildo?

3. Hot as fuck. God damn

4. Why is it that girls always seem to be into the freaky shit, and guys are actually more tame when it comes to sex? At least that's what it seems like to me.

5. Speak for yourself hahah.

In all honesty though I just think guys are a little more private about it because they don't want to come off as too big of a freak or whatever to chicks.

6. Not me. I'm a proud sexual animal. Just stay away from my ass. Not even a pinky

7. #27 Zera, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2013
    All of this except the choking and throat fucking. (not into choking because I am in no way into not being able to breathe, and not into throat fucking because I don't know how to do it and still be able to breathe at all.)
    I've never tried hot wax, but I can dig it.

Especially the knife play. I've done some myself, and for me it goes both ways, I like having the knife when the person can like it and trusts me, and I like being under it if I can trust the person.

I'll often daydream about being tied up, and I've enjoyed being tied before, but honestly, I have waaaay more fun when I'm the tie-er. I love it.
    Someday I want to get good enough at my ropework to do suspensions. But that'll have to wait. I'm not that good yet, and I don't have a place to do it anyhow.

I'm technically a switch, but I lean hard to the Dom side, especially when I'm with a guy. Idk why, that's just the way I am. It's not like I'm trying to challenge gender roles or something, its just that I find it super sexy. And I usually tend to find myself with the type of guy who would enjoy it if I tie him down and fuck him.
    Though a girl tied up is more to look at...

I also like being bitten. "Bite Me!" is a come on.

8. ...Pretty hard to make a sandwich when you're tied up.

9. Lul.

Anyone else reading this thread and just going 'what the fuck' or am I the weird one? 'Cause everybody seems to be in agreement here...

Meh, to each their own. :p

10. You ever been tied up...ON WEED?

11. Cmon dude that stopped being funny 10 years ago :p

12. Sorry, i'm going to see bob saget in feburary i'm just overflowing with cheesy movie lines all day now.

13. I think a lot of guys are like oh I dont want to injure this delicate flower of a girl. Dont worry - if we are asking for it its because hard and rough/pain is good :devious:

14. Lol this thread is good. Very good

15. The last women who asked me to choke her while I stroke her, never woke up:-/ ops....

16. wow you ladies are freakss i always find myself being gentle with the delicate flower.. rough but gentle.. gimme the go and your catching a hurtin :D

17. #37 shestones, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013
    I've actually been with more guys who weren't into rough sex and they weren't dominant at all so I had to do the dominanting. I always imagined it was the other way around until I dated more guys.

There's just something that feels so good about getting fucked hard and rough and then after being kissed gently and cuddled before falling asleep. The contrast of the hard fucking and the sweet kissing after is amazing and comforting somehow.

18. I just got the wife some under bed straps. Now to get her to try them!

19. I do not believe in marriage, but in this case...marry me.

I am pretty open minded when it comes to things like this, if a woman wants me to tie her up (S&M,BDSM) and fuck her like shes an sex object i am 100% down.

I will never ever be tied down though...i need to be in control. I don't trust women enough to be tied down.