Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My bud has white and red hairs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by highmofo, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Is this normal?!? Hi is gr8

2. please help me is it bad weed? idk if i hallucinated it but i think its sativa and tasted syrupy or maybe like some kind of berry. im pretty hi

3. are u serious? i cant tell if ur trolling or not. if ur not. yes thats completely normal :D :hippie:

4. Smoke more and tell me results.

5. No, it's not.

That's why you should give it to me.

Just looking out for your health. :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pix or it didnt happen

7. I wish..there was some type of strain, with rainbow colored hairs covered all around it..yea..

8. Wait did you say White AND Red? Thats not good man. There are properties inside of THC when the red shows itself through transmutation.. It actually starts to form blood clots inside of your mouth. The signs that its causing harm to your body include, your mouth going VERY dry, and your nose might start to bleed. I'd say toss that shit just to be safe. Once mold gets a hold of you, you will get very sick..

(if you can't tell I am kidding.. you are actually stupid)

9. Depends.

are they actually hairs? Cause if it has white hairs, that just means it's premature. Not gonna kill you, just not as potent as it could have been.

White could also mean mold, which is bad news

10. red hairs bad. white hairs = crystals = get you high! The red hairs are kinda like ginger cells....

11. red hairs aren't bad

12. You scare me :smoking:

13. Your pot was harvested a bit too early. The hairs are thick and milky white when growing on the plant, and only when they reach maturity do they dry up, change color and recede back into the flower.

Example:
    [​IMG]

notice the hairs protruding far out of the flower, instead of clinging, and the thick white hairs instead of amber/orange ones.

14. Then your head will explode.

15. Pics? But yeah, are the hairs stringy and not really compact to the bud? It was probably harvested early.

16. Must be some dank ass bud! :smoking:

17. This:

18. How old are you dude?
    I guess it's your first time buying?
    I'm sure it's just good. Do you mean white hairs all over it? That's trichomes. And orange hairs are pistils.