Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Master Kush, Purple Urkle, Trainwreck, Blue Dream, and Pressed Kief

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by thewarden, Jan 9, 2013.

1. #1 thewarden, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
    So as opposed to my other stuff from CA, this is purchased in WA. Was just getting used to my lighting and whatnot at home, and now it's all different so I gotta relearn to take nice pictures. They turned out alright though

Master Kush

Indica dominant but still hybrid to my knowledge. Almost has a citrus or piney taste to it, smells great actually. Tied with Trainwreck for best smell of this pickup. Has a thick, kushy taste to it. Pretty nice stuff. A little bit dry for my taste but not horrible at all. Great deal too, a little over $5/g. First pic was taken with regualar light, second with an LED my friend had. Gonna purchase one soon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Purple Urkle

Very heavy indica, got a lazy high to it. A bit of a sweet taste to it. Tastes like a purple, smells like one too. Maybe a bit of a fruity taste and smell to it too. Great for bed time. Cured nicely too, the nugs are still a little moist so a lot of the smell and flavor are preserved. Barely had any of it left otherwise I would have taken pictures of a larger nug. $10/g

[​IMG]

Trainwreck

Sativa heavy hybrid. Lemony, pungent, delicious smelling. A little musky, but musky definitely isn't the most prevalent taste or smell. Very pungent tasting, just tastes like dank weed to be honest. Dense nugs, cured nicely too. Also way frostier in real life, the picture doesn't do it any justice. $10/g

[​IMG]

Blue Dream

Sativa dominant. Might be the most potent, probably tied with the Trainwreck. Citrus, tropical tasting and smelling. Tastes and smells like dank weed, too. Maybe a little hazy and spicy. Nice cure, still moist enough that it doesn't dry out easily and flavors are more prevalent. Trim job is medicore, but they're sugar leaves so not much to complain about. $10/g

[​IMG]

Pressed Kief

Very berry and fruity smelling. Pretty awesome stuff. Not overly harsh, kiefy taste either. Pretty pleasant smoke, gets you nice and high too. I think the big chunk pictured is about an 8th. $13/g

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Nothing's brings a smile to my face more then pressed kief boulders! Now Washington doesn't have coops going yet do they?

3. Damn dude ... straight fire :smoking:

4. Nice variety! MMmmm purple urkle.. I'm going to pick some of that up tonight dammit!

5. got some of my favorite strains right there. smoking on blue dream myself right now but i could go for some urkle. havent had that strain in a second

6. #6 thewarden, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013
    Kief boulders are pretty nice, I would agree haha. I might post a pic of the rest of the kief, I got a half o so I should have it for a minute. A lot of the actual good kief around here is $20/g and anything cheaper is often poorly extracted commercial grade stuff so when I had the chance, I jumped at the deal.

Also what do you mean by 'have coops yet'? WA is an MMJ state so we've had coops for awhile, and (as you probably know) weed is legal for adults over 21. There are yet to be specialized weed stores open to the general public yet though, if that's what you meant. Those are estimated to be ready about 10 months from now, probably later than that even.

Yupp, yupp thanks haha. I actually burned my fingers packing a bowl last night :laughing:

It's certainly some nice stuff. I'm partial to hybrids and sativas cause I don't like the burnout from indicas too much, but this was still nice in my book. Nice high, a bit of a burnout afterwards though.

Blue dream is always a great choice haha. I love it, in my last few pickups I've kinda gotten a few of the staple sativas (Green Crack, Blue Dream, Trainwreck, gotta get some diesel and haze in there). And me too, aside from this batch I rarely come across any Urkle.

7. Everything looks dank as fucksauce. :smoking:

8. Why was I under the impression blue dream was an indica? Hmm, idk, no strain names over here, (or at least none I believe) so I have no way of knowing lol

9. Blue dream is a great smoke unfortunately it doesn't come over to my neck of the woods very often but when it does I make sure to Atleast grab a couple zips. I really love all the buds you posted I am very jealous of the west coast haha!

10. nice freaking bud and keif...nice pictures too

11. shit i think i just found out what this bud i had was. look at the similarities
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

it looks more like the urkel in person then on this pic but it has to be it. Either that or og purp which my friend who sold it to me said it was.

12. #12 thewarden, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013
    More pictures under LED light

Master Kush

[​IMG]

Trainwreck

[​IMG]

Blue Dream

[​IMG]

Half o of kief

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

13. It's definitely a sativa, but I'm pretty sure I've seen dispensaries with it labeled as indica. Sometimes people just fuck up when they tell you the name haha, I dunno.

Yeah could be. Though a lot of dank purples look very similar (green with hints of purple and frosty). Regardless, looks like some nice bud and there undoubtedly similarities to the bud I posted.

Now that I think about it though, the guy I get this from says his guy routinely changes the name for this strain and this strain only. The first time he picked it up, the guy said it was Purple Urkle so that's what he sells it to me as. The guy my friend gets it from grows it, so it seems like he was telling the truth at first then just changes the name to entice people under the guise of new bud. I dunno. Anyways, this is relevant to what you said because the names he says are all purple strains (Purple Urkle, Grape Ape (not the Grape Ape from my old thread, that was different state and from dispensary), Purple Kush, so on and so forth) so it could very well be OG Purple

14. I may have also associated the name "blue DREAM" with indica haha