Hypers 1st genetics White Widow, Super Skunk, OG Kush x Cheese, and Boss Hogg

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by hypercardriac, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Got alot of girls vegging so I'm gonna give it a whirl. As far as the leaf curling almost all of them are doing it. But the ogre has a couple big leaves, or used to, and they shrunk and almost disappeared. I will post pics tomorrow of the veg girls for sure if I don't get anxious and do it tonight. The ogre is worse with the curl shit but it does seem to grow thru it and clean up so far. Think that's about it.

2. The next round to flower as the current girls start comin out.
    image.jpg
    And the long veg girls, one or 2 will go in early and I think the haz c girls if any turn out fem will get long veg time and 7 gal to flower. image.jpg
    And a pic of the curling. This is on the ogre, she's the worst. Most the others clear up faster, she's takin her time. image.jpg

3. This is what I was talking about the leaves shrinking. This is some of the oldest leaves and they have nearly shrunk away. It seems to have stopped doing that for now, or at least slowed way down. I did notice the girl I moved to flower it cleared right up. Can a bulb do this? I know they aren't too close soaube I will change out the bulb tomorrow. image.jpg

4. Wow man, I've never seen that before. How does that even happen ??

5. Ffof soil has been the only soil i use and trust. You wont be disapointed..

6. f it was light burn the top leaves would be burnt not anything on the lower sections. Have u been feeding?or have u checked ur ph?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Ffof has been my soil of choice, but I was planning a huge run of haz c and trying to find a cheaper alternative. All I have to sample ph is strips. But if they are any good for shotgun strips then I'm on the ballpark. This will prolly be the last round for this soil and back to ffof.

8. Couldn't help myself, yesterday I Had to cut a small sample bud, the slh#3 is amazing strong, still very premature in sense of pistils turning, but tricks are 90% cloudy and still it was straight to the bottom of the couch, ass anchored beneath the cushions, took 2 hrs to get myself to go to bed, and that's only 2 hits. Gonna be some prime time product.

9. image.jpg

Slh #1. Not the fast of the lemon girls but I'm guessing to be the cream of the crop. If its a little fuzzy sorry, still tryin to get used to this thing.

10. It's fuzzy from all the trichs!

Just imagine what it'll be after a proper cure. 1 hitter quitter. :lol:

11. It will be for sure. Hopin for the same with #3 cause she's the quick flowering pheno.

That sounds absolutely amazing. :smoke:

13. Those SLH look awesome man =).  Not sure what to think of that shrinking leaf there. Is it just on the single leaf that it is doing that? Or is that starting to spread to more leaves? It almost looks like the plant might be feeding off of that leaf and taking the nutes from it somewhere else. Is this a lower hanging fan leaf?

How you feeling now man? I know you had a rough day the other day. I went walking with the wife downtown taking pictures for the book I am writing and so freaking sore now. My old ankle injury is coming back it feels like.. On top of the back and knees... I am tired of being in pain, I know you feel me on that one.

14. Yes I do. It's getting worse by the day, and can only go one of 2 ways for me. My dr says its a foss up at this point as to how well my body can fight. Wife says it was worse lay nite then it ever has been. She Said I quit breathing a few times, was gasping all nite, sweating and kickin and shit. That's how my mom died so its slow going and lots of rest for this partner right now. I get restless and have to visit my girls a time or 2 out of the day.

Hate to hear a brutha in pain, especially the widespread pains you and I experience. I hope that ankle gets better and your new product will give u some extended relief.

Likin the sounds of thy system yer runnin. 4.0 seems to be a true upgrade and its food to see the stressed are doin better.

15. Not to whine, but to give you am example of what causes my fear, my mother started her bout with the exact se thing, at 33 it's old wAs her first sign of symptoms. She passed away last year at 55. I began showing symptoms at 19, but no real onset till 23. I 35 and my dr (same as my moms) says I'm beyond her condition at passing and that even tho I'm 35, I'm in the body of a 70 yr old disabled man. Because of certain unmet criteria I can't be diagnosed with copd and instead have been diagnosed with emphysema, steroid induced osteoporosis, pulmonary hypotension as well as pulmonary hypertension, 2 leaks from an overworked heart resulting in a serious heart murmur, as well as scarring on 70 percent of my lungs and 20 percent of my heart. I have 2 13 mm nodes in my right lung that can't be operated on because my body isn't capable of recovery, and have suffered thru an unknown series of mild heart attacks during work that went untreated and unknown until recently. Ain't all that a bitch, and my oldest son is only 2 yrs old. What's a guy supposed to pray for with a list of demise as such? Do I pray for me. Do I pray for my boys and soon my daughter? I was informed yesterday that its about a 50/50 of recovering to see her born. Pretty hard to deal some days but I'm always withy sons and that helps.

That being said, the wonderful world of weed and my amazing family is what gets me thru the day, and so far thru the nite.

16. #2096 Kitsunè, Jul 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2013
    I'm sorry to hear it's that bad for you brother hate hearing it. Mine are all just pain and not life threatening I hope you get better soon man that's some scary shit to be thinking about. Mine is just constant pain, on a good day is only a 2 or a 3 on the pain scale with spikes in the 6-7 range haven't had many 8s or higher in a few months now hope that means I am getting better for now. It is a constant never ending 2 or 3 though and that's what is drains highest on me. I have found that my Blackwater and OG Kush are great medicine for this. It still hurts when I get up and do things but I am much happier on those 2. Chemdawg does pretty damn good for the pain but makes it feel like I can still get up and do things and get shit done. 

New system is a true upgrade, is the 4th version of my aeroponics system and they just keep getting better and better. By the time I have the resources to do a much larger scale operation I am hoping to have everything down to an art form. Every version has been a leap in technology and I am happy to see it. I feel I am getting a much better understanding of the systems.

Edit: Really sorry to hear about exactly how bad it is man and you aren't whining. Hold onto your children force yourself to be here every day you can for them. Your will can make your body do things you never thought possible. I am here for you man if you ever need to talk just hit me up in privates if you need.

17. The leaf shrinking I'm thinking is nute defs cause the sack said good for 90 days without feeding. It is wrong, I just don't thin I've fed enuff yet. I will be watering in a couple days and up the dose a bit. It's some of the first leaves it grew after rooting and are now at the bottom of the plant. I mentioned before that has appeared to stop and it's still curling a bit tho on new growth and a Ned back or so. The main fans are not doing it as much as the branching leaves, but the fans started showing yellow spots all near the leaf edges, but none at the very edge itself, like 1/4 in fr the edge. It seems to grow out of it as new growth comes in but I feel it's slowing my process.

If I can dial in and get it repaired I may keep on with this soil, or I may have to try Kellogg patio plus. I have access to that and it's 7 for a cubic and a half, compared to ffof's 25-27 a bag. I have heard good things about patio plus and the garden mix of Kellogg I used to mix my ffof was also excellent so I may give it a try. I'm digging this dwc girl right now, and liking that kitsune's aero concept 4.0 system too. I like the thought of eliminating soil completely. What u think a complete setup for the system itself would cost to get started?

18. Well I am building them and making them ready to sell if you are interested. I was thinking about selling my units for about $150 a piece plus shipping. That comes with the pump, manifold, tote, and net pots for the system a long with instructions. I have it setup to have 6 per system but I will make it however many net pots you want with it. I have 6 5" net pots that come with it. Also includes detailed instructions on how to use the systems and ideas. I also give my personal email to help those who buy my systems to succeed. I only put guarentees on the system it's self. The pumps that I include have a manufacturer's warranty but that is it. Lemme know if you are interested =), 

19. Hyper man, Ogre just does that , it starts funny on me and then when she takes off you will see it.

20. Cool, I'm waiting, she's got a bit of stretch but that's my doin. Tying her down has promoted some branching so we will see what happens. Gonna snap a couple pics in a minute, I wanna show what it has done for my 509 clones.