Hypers 1st genetics White Widow, Super Skunk, OG Kush x Cheese, and Boss Hogg

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by hypercardriac, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Slh#1
    image.jpg
    Slh#2
    image.jpg
    Slh#3
    image.jpg
    Cssh
    image.jpg
    509mc
    image.jpg

Too much work to pull all of them out so it's bud shots today.

2. Those buds are things of beauty =D

3. Thank kit. I really hope they weigh. Again I will come short oft expectations but its my fault I think. My largest concern here was stability this round and ok have done that. Temps in the beginning combined with extended light leaks and minor drought conditions, all unstable genetics have been removed and eliminated. I now have solid genetics to continue on, and can now work on yield with these lAdies.

4. Nice work Hyper, that is a solid gain in this round man.

5. Loving what I see. You're going to have a bountiful harvest just stay in tune with the little things.

6. Thank everyone. The strength of my room is priority one and I'm happy with the results. With a few more strains Rollin in this round I still have to be careful but that's cool. Took some 509, slh#2 and an ogre cutting yesterday, most look fantastic. Also have 2 cluster bomb, 3 haz c, and an Og lush sprouts all far under the mh until they get used to it. Once they are large snuff to clone all but the haz c will go into flower. Just sample girls and trials so to speak. I will have a short vid update in a couple minutes.

Considering a couple 30 gal pots for next round. Just to see what I can do. Maybe veg 6 weeks in a 5 gal and then transplant for flower. Just a thought in my mind.

7. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UPoAz632J6U

So it got cut off at the end but you get to see them anyhow. Getting used to the wife's shitty iPhone so I will probly be around more. Now I gotta figure out email. That's for tomorrow. Nite all.

8. 30 gallon would be inefficient unless you veg for like 4 months. I would suggest 7 gallons and 10 if you wanted to go a bit longer.

9. Cool. That's exactly why I was asking. Thank xose. If I veg 6 weeks once it transplant to the 5er i should be cool with the 7?

10.  6-8 weeks veg would be perfect. I think that's when the yield numbers start to get juicy, especially with the proper light and bigger pots.

11. Looks great in here bro.
    Id go with the 7's and a 8 week veg.

12. 30 gallons ? I am curious, but skeptical my friend. I will have to watch this one.

13. Just trying to think of a way to up yields and do it with minimal plants instead of a shitload.. I had a couple sitting around. Sounds like its too big. Thank for the replies everyone. Real bad day today, I will catch up on everyone's threads tonight after the family goes to bed..

14. Take it easy man.

15. I am trying. Watered in veg today. Should I be usin the Epsom in every water? I have used it twice so far, teaspoon per G. Got some growin, some slow and some no. Also noticed one of my slh clones flattened out like my white widow did. Wonder why. Sprayed down my veggies outside and my outdoor 509 with the Sns spider mite formula. Been a couple days and lookin good, plan to spray again in 3 days or so.

16. I do not know how often to use Epsom salts. I will have to check it out man.

17. Best I could find was once a week at 2 tbsp per gal. I have been using 1 per gal 2 times weekly. Have also found a few suggestions for foliar. Wonder how that would work. The ogre clone I cut is curled but she's still standing proud.

18. Ogre always seems to curl and grow funny, until it doesn't and then she is good, I just got used to weird growth. I am trying to figure out how to grow her so she doesn't do these things. So it sounds as if you have a good yielding fast flowering SLH. Very nice.

19. I actually think the leaf curling is genetic. My ak x ww's new growth is always chunky, weirdly crinkled leaves, but they grow out of it. Weird.

20. I can never find this thread on my phone man...fucking app...Anyways just wanted to add that for the 7 gals I vegged for 7 weeks (51 days exactly).

Stretch differed by each strain but if I did more topping and lst earlier I think my yield would be close to double. Its definitely legit I had to do it to believe the hype won't even lie.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Grasscity Forum mobile app