Hypers 1st genetics White Widow, Super Skunk, OG Kush x Cheese, and Boss Hogg

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by hypercardriac, Jan 8, 2013.

1. im glad u say that cause im following your lead.. i think its gonna be great.. they are pretty close size comparably, so im gonna see which fills more space faster.. i really think the extra root space on the bubble cloned girl is gonna make a difference, and shes the quickest and best quality girl in mmy room far as cloning and roots go..

Might have to keep on my ass with the lst in order to keep it up.. so whats ideal ph? I am used to ffof where it dont mmmatter..

one bud at a time

2. I like the LST, but don't push yourself on it cause if you have the right number of plants you really don't "need" it. It is REALLY nice though if you can do enough of it to get a bunch of tops going. I am enjoying the benefits of working with a multi-top plant as you know right now. I say do it if you can do it efficiently as far as power is concerned.

3. I have the light, and the time, so why not.. it is fun if one keeps up..

If anyones interested and not sub'd, the oz seeds thread Dnorris just posted some wicked haz c pics.. peeky peeky should u....

one bud at a time

4. I am interested.

5. Have a look, she did a great jjob.. also, checked some ph charts on google, 6.3 - 6.5 seems to be the best for a full specctrum of nutrient intake. Gotta get some ph up.. nutes usually bring it up a little doesnt it??

one bud at a time

6.  I don't know man, I gotta learn that stuff. But D is one girl that can really grow. So I am gonna check that out.

7. Man your girls look so green and healthy, vegging and flowering. All the flowering girls are gonna be certified dank.

8. Im hopin bro, im hopin.. hard to get used to the slower bud production but i can wait.. gonna try to get a steady flow thru here...

one bud at a time

9. I feel ya on that, hope you get a sweet pull. You've got some really good strains selected. The waiting game sucks though lol

10. Sativas are stretched a bit more than im used to, and i dont know whats normal for them but next go round i will try to minimize that some more.. but the # of budsites is great, and if they nug up like my crippled tester girl i will be happy.. id like to see 2 oz from each of the hazes, but probly wont quite make it.. going to 5 gal pots next round also..

one bud at a time

11. The 5 gals will definitely help with yeild. If you can get a few 7s you'd really like em on those hazes.

I was surprised the 7s aren't a whole lot bigger than 5s if you've got the space. But doing at least 5gal you should be able to hit 2 zips per, easy.

This is why I love hydro I can have the roots of a huge plant in a very small space =D,

13. A veg pic, light makes things greenwer, its actually pretty yellow in here.. not so sure on this soil.. gotta start nuting or losing.. the 2 slh #2 look great, the 2 509mc's also look great.. got some odd curling goin on but i will have to wait till tomorrow to post a pic.. dont think a groupie will show it..

1374017684849.jpg

The rest of the clones are alive and slowly growin.. once they lay down some more solid roots i think they will take off.. the 509s are takin to the lst nicely already.. its gonna benefit them nicely i think..

There seems to be a white bucket in there thats unlabeled tho.. hmmmm.....

one bud at a time

14. #2014 b.real, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2013
    looking good! harvests soil only has a little bit of chicken manure in it, so you get to do your own feeding program without burning them.

15. This look like too close to the light shit guys? I was thinkin that or heat and heat aint an issue so it aint heat.. i moved em farther away, mmaybe it will clear up.. whatcha guys think?

1374033187532.jpg

Sorry bout the freq distortion but its my phone.. mmajority of the girls are doin it, im thinkin too much light too soon.. when i looked it up it says light or heat, i dont think its heat.. its 77 degrees in there and fan on the light and canopy...

one bud at a time

16. #2016 b.real, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2013
    hot hot hot! thats its..just cant take the kitchen move her to other "room" as youve already done plant looks great otherwise. really hitting calcium and mag def on my plants outside..lots of stress out there. LOTS. and one has tomato virus i think. ill get pics soon

the winds and rain have been heavy this summer..the heat has been heavy..all irradic too. and did i mention heavy all at once?

17.  It is light, no doubt. Back it off like 6".

An Unlabeled white bucket? I see tape on it, are you sure it is unlabeled? Or is the label just turned around? I don't think you would make a mistake like that.

O.K., I'll bite, what's in the bucket Hyper?

18. Well, i went to do some clone shopping, and happened to come across an ogre mother.. no rooted cuttings were available, so the source allowed me a few raw cuttings.. hopefully i can get lucky with a proper pheno and grow big like you.. unfortunately, there are no dispensaries nearby i am comfortable with (or that have ogre) so it was a VERY far commute (im a roadtripper) and a couple perished i believe due to the long dark concealed travel..

Lets bow our heads in a moment of silence for the fallen lady troops.. they gave their lives so that a needy and generous farmer such as myself ccould prosper from their gifts of medicine.. ladies, you will not be forgotten..

Moved the light up 10 in or so.. see how things look in a day or 2..

Also gonna start light feedings on all the girls.. this yellowing is getting on my nerves..

Sometime between saturday and monday i will move bubbles to flower...

one bud at a time

19. What Ogre Kush in Washington, I thought it was a Cali thing. I think you will like Ogre Kush Hyper. She should be a good fit for your grow op. I would guess that a clone only strain would be likely to give you a good phenotype but I am only guessing.

20. Sorry to hear about the ladies that didn't make it in transit. We need to design you a travel case that has everything the little ladies need for the trip home...

I am thinking a black rugged tote or a nice thick heavy one. If there are any light leaks just spray paint it matte black. I would then take LED flashlights, you can get some decent ones for cheap at Auto Zone (or simular auto place in WA). They usually have like 9-12 super bright LEDs, get like 5-6 of them and tape them to the inside of the tote. Turn them all on and the inside of the tote will glow bright. Increase the brightness by painting the inside of the tote white. This will allow for the light but not show any of the light on the outside of the tote. Just make sure the ladies are nice and watered before heading out and you should be golden.

For stealth put the tote in the back seat and then place another tote full of misc items on top of it and then like a blanket on top that is half draped over a side. Make it just look like you are taking a couple totes of things to a friends house. Low key no one is gonna look at it too much. Just my 2 Cents.