Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating AVB?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Cannabis Cures, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Is it true AVB can be eaten raw without being baked? I'd rather eat it raw as I don't have the resources to cook edibles properly right now.

2. I may be wrong but i believe it has to be cooked in fat so the thc can be absorbed into the fat and then into your system. I make my edibles in a toaster oven. Havnt used vaped bud for one yet but i make gram doses and put it in peanut butter then cook it at 330 degrees for 30 mins. you can also make firecrackers by getting two crackers and smearing them with peanut butter and then putting your bud in between them, and i believe it was to leave it out for three days. So thats a non cook method

sorry if i rambled peace

3. yeah you can eat it straight, but i prefer to eat some chocolate with it to mask the taste

4. Have you done it before? How
    Much should
    I eat?

5. I'm making some normal brownies right now what do you guys think if I slathered some
    Butter on top and sprinkled AVB on the brownie?

6. i usually do 1gram of avb it works really nice

7. You eat it alone?

8. ^ yes with chocolate usually one snickers mini does good

9. one snickers mini with 1 gram of avb? man you got balls.
    last time i drank so much milk to wash out the taste while eating my pb sandwich lol

10. I throw it in some ice cream that has broken pieces of candy or cookies in it to mask the texture

11. What's the high like? The same? I heard you need a lot more AVB to get the same effect

12. I would try 2 grams probably, totally depends on how much you vaped it and how strong it was

13. i only vape mine till when its a golden yellow

14. How many hits do you take off a vape pack? 2-3?

15. well i got the pax so i usually totally vape all of it in the green setting after the amount of vapor is greatly reduced after puffing on it for a while, then it empty it out and collect it, and eat it well i will be somewhere, where i cant openly vape or smoke

16. i usually get like more than 15 hits off of it on the green setting, with a full oven (.3grams)