Does she want to fuck me or is she joking?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChronicPhonix, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Dude invite her over so you two can be alone and make your move.

She wants dick

2. Holy shit dude no matter how sarcastic ur relationship is after suckn on my finger i wouldve fucked the jokes out of her that night! Im also gonna say if you dont call or text her ur gonna regret it big time wen its to late.GO BEFORE ITS TO LATE !!!!

3. Im pretty sure if i made a move like that, id be wanting it! Lol

Make a move already haha

4. You should have made the move when she was SUCKING ON YOUR FINGER! But seriously, make a move. Especially if you're both drunk together in the near future.

5. smash the pussyyyy uuuppppp

6. oh u got a pic of this supposedly fine piece of woman?

7. I mean there's facebook but I'm not really cool with posting her photos everywhere.

8. Tap that shit bro...it comes down to this.

Is her boyfriend a dick?

Then beat that ass up!

If hes a cool guy lay off until she drops him and then...

Beat that ass up!

9. Well honestly because you didn't make a move after the finger sucking and the hand on the ass you probably won't ever get it.

She probably took your inaction as a sign you were not interested in her as a sex partner.

You done fucked yourself on this one OP

10. Boo this man!

Hit that shit OP

11. have you fucked her yet?

12. Sad thread is sad... next time OP quit over analyzing the situation and make your move, she even initiated it!

13. Nah, she'd left town for a few weeks for college but she just sent me a picture of a condom with "Be My Valentine?" written on it in sharpie sooo, I guess it's a wrap.

14. Fuck her in all 7 holes.

Ass, pussy, mouth, ears, and yeah both nostrils.

15. She definitely wants to fuck you, and is trying to see if you would like to fuck her. Testing your reactions.

But yeah, don't do it if she's got a boyfriend.

16. Bro there was at least 2 weeks in between the original post...WTF?! WHYYYY didn't you hit that already. You let her leave for college without laying pipe.................

This thread is awesome by the way. For future reference, if a bitch sucks your finger, tell your faggot friends you will be back later. I'm sure they will be understanding.

17. she wants the D....

18. Ur a lucky guy !!!

19. [​IMG]

20. so did you lay the pipe or no?