what is beer, liquor like, can you control yourself?

Discussion in 'General' started by DeluxeHerb, Jan 2, 2013.

1. [quote name='"StraiT100"']

This is true for all drugs. So first try do it small.

But alcohol is like "you get loud and slurry and talk about stupid grandiose ideas, try to get pussy, you can maintain on the right amount but too much is more dangerous than some hard drugs, smoking weed while drunk is the bees kneesc"[/quote]

P.s. loud people get on my fucking nerves, don't be around me trashed while I'm sober, I might push you over for fun..

2. That triple post

3. Take a few shots and see for yourself..

4. It's cause you're Irish, we're genetically programmed to react well to alcohol :D

5. By jaysis.
    You sound like a right old barrel of laughs.

ha, I wouldn't go that far
    after spewing me ring up all over the back of the 78a bus with an unfortunate incident with a bottle absinthe, I'm questioning how much can I handle

6. Absinthe.............good memories. :p

7. I've been black-out drunk multiple times. I've done stupid shit as in having to play beer pong sitting down and falling asleep in odd places, but nothing that would have ruined my life as person I quoted said. Only stupid people let drugs ruin their lives.

8. Oh I agree, it can only ruin your life if you let it get out of hand. I was saying even smart people do stupid stuff when they get drunk.

9. depends on how much you drink.

i can remain cool with a 6 pack, but when i hit the 12 beer mark, I turn into Ironman.

Also i stay away from liqour because...well its just bad news bears.