Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Marijuana in the World

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Heineken420, Sep 20, 2006.

1. are the two posts above the same?

how does that make sense?

2. ive read its white widow. cause its supposed to have the highest amount of thc of ne plant. ive never tried it but idk. the best ive ever had was last week. purple kush, that shit was like after 2 hits you were all ready fucked up.

3. is purple kush the same thing as purple haze

4. pretty sure its not. i think if it was the same it would be called purple haze. ive heard some people say that purple haze isn't around ne more but idk.

5. There is no one answer to this.

It's incredibly dependent on the smoker's preferences, what that individual considers a "good high"

And for that choice to have any kind of soundness or relevance, that individual would have had to smoke every strain on Earth. Considering there are new strains and hybrid-strains being created every day, and improvements in cultivation and nutrients are changing, there is no one answer.

Personally 'Atomic Shiva' is the best I've ever had, I actually seeked it out because it was recommended as Marc Emery's favorite strain and he was DEFINATLEY onto something there.

Rediculiously good herb! :D

6. OK, so I walked into an Amsterdam coffee shop years ago and asked what the strongest grass they had was.

"You want Super Skunk man" I was told, so I bought some together with a Fanta and went and skinned up at a table.

20 mins later and I was stuck to my chair.

2 hours later and I was still totally fucked, but the Fanta was a distant memory and I really needed a drink. Trouble was I knew that if I tried to stand and walk the 10-12 feet to the counter, I knew I'd fall on my arse, so I just sat there for about 20-30 mins waiting to catch the eye of the Rasta behind the counter until be brought me another!

After about 3 hours I felt straight enough to get on with my day, so straight in fact that I thought I may as well skin up another while I was waiting. Big mistake - when I hit the fresh air I blew chunks everywhere (although it did clear my head a bit!)

So, stories apart, I believe that it's got as much to do with the competency of the grower as it has with to do with the strain. Not enough nutes or water and it suffers. Too much heat or not long enough in veg, or worse still, harvested too early and it's screwed. Even the length of time it is dried and cured for makes a huge difference - which is why I leave mine for 2-3 months before smoking it!

Alleged strongest strains are said to be White Russian and Peacemaker (which is a brazillian super skunk cross) but there's a bit more to it than that - IMHO.

Enjoy what you have - that's my motto. :smoking:

7. Jeez.....^^^ You must have been fucked; didn't hve you down as a chunk-blower:D

Like others have said, it is dependant on who grew it, who smokes it, and many other variables. Different strokes, and all that......

8. best post in this thread, imho. I'm content with my constant supply of high mids. hell, when people sell kb for 400 an O around here, i guess everyone who isn't half rich has to make due with mids. oh well.

9. I agree that this is all way too subjective, but the strain that fucked me up the most was Wheelchair (really lives up to the name). My all-time fave, however, was NorthernLights x SuperSkunk.

SO much depends on the plants care and harvest, especially when the grower decides to harvest (what stage in trychome development/maturity). Later (mostly amber trychomes) = more couchlock, but not everybody wants to be zombi-fried.

This is so true. Weed amplifies mood.

10. I'm personally a big fan of Train Wreck... aptly named so. I've been smoking it on and off for a long time and it always seems to complete annihalated me. I have this desperate urge to cross breed train wreck with blueberry and sour diesel. That's my goal for next season, I have the feeling I won't be able to get the genetics together though. And that's just being completely realistic... I don't know anybody who can hook me up with sour diesel genetics. Fuck, I don't even know how grows this train wreck. But it comes every 2 months.

Then of course... a classic around the FoCo area is Durban Poison... I know exactly where that comes from. Haha. Good shit, there was one bad crop a while back though. Should be better now.

11. Diamond Rasta is a Train Wreck fan - where can I score some seeds for it - anyone know?

Mistress Froggie - I'll PM you in a mo!

12. The best would be classified as,

1. Potentcy
    2. Taste
    3. Accessability
    4. Cost

Either Super Silver Haze from Greenhouse Seeds, or Jack Herer from Sensi, I try to keep both on hand. It's $20/ gram, if I am even willing to part with it, which I am usally not willing to. These are from the same 3 strains NL #5, Haze, Skunk #1. They are just reworked both have won cannabis cups, SSH is the winningest strain in history, and I believe if grown properly (organic) and in soil, this strain is unbeatable, and had this been around in the 60's, Jimi Hendrix would have said " purple haze can't suck super silver haze's dick." After you try this, all other weed seems unsmokable, at least to me. Both are modern marvels in cannabis breeding. You just can't screw with these 2 strains. The highs will leave lightweights and seasoned smokers alike AWE-struck, and I have yet to build a tolerance to either which is a wonder in itself, I've tried. JUST WAY TOO GOOD.

13. well its this strain called mothership that i hear is pretty potent and its this strain called herojuana hence the name i here has 30+ thc and could if grown right could have 50% thc but i just hear this through the grapevine

14. the best bud, to me, is called "black kicking dragon rhino fuckin poo rendering alaskian igloo making thunderfuck haze ryder"

15. best bud ive ever had was called adams apple ..i think it was a hybrid but it was evning when i smoked it and a car with really strong headlights passed by and it kept going and i saw the lights shining in my eyes for udleast 5 minutes then i started laughing and for the next 20 minutes i laughed like that was the first time i got high ... and it was real trippy too :wave:

i wish i cud get some of dat shit now :(

16. white rhino, hands down for me.
    I've smoked the following:jack frost, sour diesel, NYC diesel, super silver haze, white widow, berkshire diesel, something called gaose?, blueberry dro, ak-47and white rhino of course and probably a couple more too

white rhino destroys them all. i wish i could still find that :(

17. G13, no questions about it. It has a THC level of 28% which is the highest level ever recorded.

G-13, supposed "King" of all marijuana strains. G-13 was created at University of Washington's cannibis facility.

Fact: The G-13 strain has been reported to contain THC levels of 28% by mass. This is nearly double THC%/mass than other high grade sinsemillia grown plants. Purple Haze,Kush,Blueberry,Northern Lights, etc...

[​IMG]

18. this is the best shit i have ever had but good luck finding it

Arjan's Haze

Genetics: Neville's Haze, Super Silver Haze, Laos.
    Effect: Strong introspective high with a deep effect on the body due to the high CBD level. Very intense taste, nutty and woody. Rock hard sativa buds covered in shiny white resin.
    Flowering Time: Indoor 9 - 10 weeks/Outdoor Late October (Northern Hemisphere), Mid May (Southern Hemisphere)
    Approx Yield: Indoor 600 - 800 gr/sqm / Outdoor 1000 gr/plant
    THC = 21.7%
    CBD = 1.6%
    CBN = 0.5%
    Exclusively Feminized

19. idk, man. I've heard that the average thc percentage in humboldt is like 30-40...THC doesn't mean shit.