Ssfg stemline hybrid

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dboifresh24, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Just got it today. It's a lot smaller than I thought and the mouth piece is extremely small. I'm having trouble with the water level. And it's also hard filling the bowl..am I supposed to grind the herb or just break up the nuggs into small pieces? Sorry I'm a noob at this.

2. take a pic if you can, I've never been able to compare the size to other pieces

grind if possible, if not, use your fingers or some scissors, but definitely break it up somehow

3. It is a lot smaller then I expected but Iike it the same. Fill it up about a half inch above the perc. Grind up the nug pack the bowl and milk it till you die.

4. Here are some photos

Attached Files:

5. What he said when I had my hybrid stemline I filled it a tiny bit over the inline. I always grind my weed. It is small but you will grow to love it.

6. you can grind your weed and put it in the bowl or you can throw some little nugs down first then throw the grinded weed on top. whatever way you prefer lol.

7. 1/4 inch above the stem. Ultimately, not a great flowers tube, dabs would give you the action you want. If you end up with it, get a small ashcatcher for it and it'll work a lot more like you expect.

8. It would fall through if I grind it. I guess I'll put a little nug and then grind it on the top like someone said. Idk I'm not completely satisfied with my purchase yet

9. little high man? thats what I said lmao.

10. Lol he quoted you saying that. Than said someone else said it :)

11. That thing is pretty small but dude you paid ~$135 for a gridded stemline how could you not be happy.

12. this piece is more for dabbers. If gonna be used for flowers it just needs a decent ash catcher. Good buy BTW

13. ^ agreed. Buy a ssfg ash catcher! I'm so pumped to get mine.

14. I think a ac would be overkill for that piece. Its just so small that the AC would damn near be the same size as the piece itself.

15. use a glass or mesh screen to keep that from happening. You could do what you said but if you pull too hard the herb will be sucked into the water.

16. We'll see, I'm getting my worked gridded showerhead dewar ash catcher soon. Matches my SSFG piece.

17. I expressed to them that I wasn't satisfied with my purchase and they are willing to exchange it for something similar or wipe some $$ off..should I try to upgrade to something better? I don't want something portable..Idk

18. Yeah, quit being a beotch and be satisfied like everyone else. I hooked up a luke wilson slide to it and I had the nicest sesh of my life. It helps to be able to pack a lot more when with more then 1-2 people.