hahahahahh stop what yer doin!!!! doomsday still coming! hahahah

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DR K, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Doomsday re-scheduled? Archaeological record suggests Mayan Armageddon is Sunday

Get short URL Link copied to clipboard

email story to a friend print version
    Published: 22 December, 2012, 03:45

TAGS:
    Health, Religion, Thrills&Spills, History, Security, Science

[​IMG]

Visitors raise their hands during celebrations for the end of the Mayan cycle known as Bak'tun 13 and the start of the Maya new age, at the Chichen Itza archaeological park, in Yucatan state, Mexico on December 21, 2012. (AFP Photo/Pedro Pardo)

Just as the world sighs in relief at having escaped the Mayan Armageddon, the ancient prophesy may still hold true. According to one archaeologist, the end could come as early as this Sunday.
    ­Scholars have not yet solved the ancient riddle, as the Maya calendar has not been fully decoded and correlated to the Western, or Gregorian, calendar.
    Therefore the Mayan calendar's cycle, which some argue marks the end of days, might correspond to Sunday instead of the widely-rumored Friday, Carmen Rojas, an archaeologist with Mexico's National Institute of Anthropology and History has revealed to the Los Angeles Times.
    The Mayan archaeological community believes that the surviving pillars showing the Mayan calendar's dates may have been modified throughout history to suit the cultural or political interests of the day.
    All of these factors made Rojas believe that the thirteenth baktun cycle, which equates to 144,000 days, or 394.26 tropical years, ends on Sunday, while others say it might be off by a full year or more.

Back to your bunkers kids!!!:D

2. oh god how convenient they just discovered this on the 21st

3. Yep this is bull shit

4. So the first one passes... nothing happens, they wanna change it to sunday? LOL

5. They are just gonna keep coming up with random dates

6. Although, it makes a great excuse to get extremely fucked up that day! :D

I'll take it anyway :confused_2:

7. Repeat with me blades

FEAR < WORK < BUY < CONSUME < DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

8. Fear < work < buy < consume < dooooooooooooooom

9. Fear < work < buy weed < consume < get high

10. Fuck ya!! think im gonna drink til it does end:metal:
    someone pray for my liver:D

11. dude im bummed the world didn't end... i killed like 40 hookers...

12. hahaha that metal smily is absolutely priceless :metal:

13. The only "cataclysmic event" that occurred was the regurgitation of life-threatening amounts of hard liquor. :(

14. People Just feeding of another's fear of death

15. shit time to go to walmart

16. Didnt that one crazy guy who thought the rapture was gonna happen do this too?

17. How can I sleep knowing that the world might end at any minute?
    Sheeiiiitttt

18. Remember when Harold camping changed the dates? Ahhhh memories

19. the mayans never said the world was gonna end, other people put words in their mouth

it was just the end of their calendar cycle, but the media made it out, as them saying its an apocalypse....which is not what they said...