smoking bible paper bad?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by goofy96, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Sometimes you dont have a ride to the store and if you live out in the countryside it can be a few hours walk to a store. What would jesus want? Would he want you to possibly dehydrate on the way over there maybe get ran over. I think he would rather let you have a piece of paper haha

Also i'm just high lol

2. ;)

Really? lmfao, get your facts straight kiddo. The United States Of America is a Christian Based Country.

3. And that's where you're wrong, friend.

4. You need to get your facts straight, dude.

Edit: also, to the one who said there's very few Christians here....
    Also wrong. Fact check next time, please.

5. #45 M3ssenger, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2013
    That's where you're wrong. The majority of my town and most of the people I know are Christians and many are catholic. There are atheist too, and like my town, there is a vast diversity in theism in America.

On to the subject, op, yes go ahead and use the pages as long as it is empty ones; and next time in town, buy a pipe and lighters. Or make a pipe from a socket and a tube in a plastic bottle. Anything mcguyver .. I use to make steamroller pipes out of paper towel tubes.

Or you can make a gravity bong. Simple to do, while in the bath, in the sink, etc.

ZzZ

6. Been watching a bit too much of Fox News, eh?

7. #47 orville22, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2013
    It is though. What book do they swear people in on when they are under oath?

8. Its actually that many poeple were raised christian but now dont practice it anymore.

• Like Like x 1