smoking bible paper bad?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by goofy96, Dec 19, 2012.

1. no connects

2. They must call it the good book for a reason.

...Good for smoking maybe?

3. Find this page and smoke it Corinthians 10:31 - So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

4. [quote name='"jasonzaps"']

no connects[/quote]

Under 18 detected, you don't need a connect for rolling papers. Save your time, get a glass pipe.

5. Just go buy some papers. If you can't get papers, buy a bag of apples and make bowls out of it. Nobody said you gotta eat the apple afterwards. I never do.

6. This thread reminded me of the good ole college days when my room mate and I used to steal fruit from the cafeteria to take back to our room and turn into a bong.

Apples, pears, oranges, bananas...you name it, we smoked out of it.
    We even turned a water melon into a water'melon' bong.
    It was amazing until we left campus for 2 weeks over spring break and forgot about it in the mini-fridge. :(

7. Raw 300's. $3.99.

8. Dont eat it... lol.. make a bong out of a plastic bottle or a bowl out of a pop can

9. It shouldn't be too bad when you're in a pinch once. Don't think you found free rolling papers though, buy the real shit. Your lungs will thank you.

10. Not true, here in NY you need to be 19 to buy smoking stuff.

11. New Testament or Old Testament?

12. [quote name='"lwien"']New Testament or Old Testament?[/quote]

Hahaha

13. I thought this was a moral question. LOL. I'm an atheist, so I wouldn't mind.

Before I'd ever tried to smoke a cigarette, me and my friend rolled up a joint with tea made of baking paper. That was the shit. We then realized that baking paper is made to not burn. Oh well, great memory.

14. I would just get papers.i dont like rolling my weed with lies.it takes away from the whole experience

• Like Like x 1
  15. Well, you're going to be smoking ink and of course the disrespect to any Christians you know. That's the only harm I could think of. If you're desperate I doubt it'll hurt you but I wouldn't make a habit of it.

16. Just to interject, there are very few Christians in the U.S., so disrespect shouldn't be an issue.

(Also, does anyone know a rule regarding whether or not it's grammatically correct to put a comma after "the U.S."? It doesn't look right.)

17. It is disrespectful though, whether or not your a Christian. I try not to disrespect any religion.

18. I think its more of a moral risk than a health one.

19. Just smoke the blank pages. That way nobody gets offended since all you did was put excess paper to good use lol

20. this thread sucks, just go buy a pack of zig zags there 2 damn dollars