Stoner Baby Names

Discussion in 'General' started by MilkyLumpkinz, Dec 18, 2012.

1. This is the BEST answer IMO

2. the only thing he may get teased for being a chuck e cheese token or something

3. Token is straight...not too conspicuous, but the meaning is still there if you want your kid to be a pothead lol.
    Plus its the black kid on south park..really unique name, at least, I've never heard it except on sp.

4. sativa makes a nice girls name i think

5. i know a few people with stoner names from high school haha

this punk dudes Gf was named Sativa but she was a non smoker and i knew this other dude who looks like zac effron or however you spell vis it was named Blaze and he was super anti weed.

my little sis told me the dude who lives down our street is named Keefer haha but i dont know anything about him

6. fatbowlhits o'dankins.

7. I know one Blaze and another Blaise, pronounced the same way. Not necessarily weed related but I know a few Jerry's named after Jerry Garcia, they're a lot younger though.

8. I know a herb and a blazer

9. B4l2a0ze The 4,2, and 0 are silent.
    Keif could work.
    How about Snoop?
    First Name Dane. Middle Initial K.
    Cheech
    Harold
    Indica could be a good name.

10. If I ever have a daughter, I'm naming her Mary-Jane.

11. Gonna call my first born Danknug Mc Bonghit

:rolleyes: lol

12. My sister's son is named Blaze, and he doesn't even blaze! :laughing: Sticking to normal, boring names for my kids.

13. I think Sativa would be a pretty name.

14. Cannabis Marijuana Sativa

15. dont do it mannnn,

16. I love my middle name & I live up to it! BLAISE

17. I had twin boys. Named them Cheech and Chong.

18. Khush sounds cool as hell for a boys name...

I like "Haze" for a girls name also.

19. For awhile there was a dude living across the street from me named Stoney and i had acquired a sack from him once or twice.