Million Dollar Stoner Product.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by vapinallday, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Weed Magnet. For all the little bits of green you drop on your floor mats, carpet, pockets, etc!!! Never worry about spilling bud again. The only thing needed is a genious to make it Haha

2. I would literally pay for it at the price of $0.01 in 1,999 payments

3. Lol not really. Not that hard to not spill nor is it hard to pick up the buds.

4. Holy shit I just spent a solid two hours cleaning weed crumbs out of my car with tape and lint rollers. Coulda rolled a fatty but it woulda been half dog hair lol

5. Be more careful with your shit and you coulda used that

6. Haha tell me about it

7. It would have been better than the labrador Thomas Chong used.

8. Buds are not that hard to find and pick up, but say you drop a little packin a fatty, or shit I've even seen people spill a full grinder. And not a single stoner in the entire world can tell me they've never spilled a little, that's a complete lie.

9. Maybe we could put a positive electrical charge on the bag the weed is in, with the weed becoming +charged.....then after dropping and spilling said herb, bring out a negatively charged wand and pass it over the floor and furniture attracting the opposite charges together....it has to work...big question, could you get it on Shark Tank?

10. I doubt bud is would conduct an electrical charge let alone become magnetic if that's how things worked random shit would just be sticking together haha

11. A million dollar stoner product, to me, is something that will be purchased by stoners and result in a minimum $1,000,000 profit.

Lets suppose this gizmo costs $1 to build, $1 to package and distribute, $1 to advertise, and $1 profit plus $1 retailer markup. So, a $5 item that 1,000,000 smokers will buy in 1 of in 1 year or a few hundred thousand smokers that buy several in 1 year.

Immediately my mind turns to how people smoke and what they smoke. Playing off of the Weed Magnet idea... How about an instant resin extraction device. If the combustion of plant matter contributes to health issues why not cut out the middle man. It would need to be a relatively simple device, perhaps not dissimilar from a grinder but instead it includes some kind polarizing effect to the molecules when mechanical energy is applied.

With an effective ad campaign the act of smoking "raw flowers" would become less attractive in the same way leaf and bud with seeds is less attractive than a finely trimmed sinsemilla. The Weed Magnet Extractor, Pollen collection for the future.

That's how you have a million dollar idea, son. I have 2-3 every day, and after a couple decades of that a few good ideas stick.

12. isnt that what a rolling tray is for?

13. [quote name='"RobbeB3"']

Lol not really. Not that hard to not spill nor is it hard to pick up the buds.[/quote]

Idk its pretty easy to drop some and pretty hard to find little bits

14. Lol trust me I've been there but I wouldn't spend 20+$ on a device when I could get a Raw rolling tray

15. lol!! dog hair

16. [quote name='"SCMC"']A million dollar stoner product, to me, is something that will be purchased by stoners and result in a minimum $1,000,000 profit.

Lets suppose this gizmo costs $1 to build, $1 to package and distribute, $1 to advertise, and $1 profit plus $1 retailer markup. So, a $5 item that 1,000,000 smokers will buy in 1 of in 1 year or a few hundred thousand smokers that buy several in 1 year.

Immediately my mind turns to how people smoke and what they smoke. Playing off of the Weed Magnet idea... How about an instant resin extraction device. If the combustion of plant matter contributes to health issues why not cut out the middle man. It would need to be a relatively simple device, perhaps not dissimilar from a grinder but instead it includes some kind polarizing effect to the molecules when mechanical energy is applied.

With an effective ad campaign the act of smoking "raw flowers" would become less attractive in the same way leaf and bud with seeds is less attractive than a finely trimmed sinsemilla. The Weed Magnet Extractor, Pollen collection for the future.

That's how you have a million dollar idea, son. I have 2-3 every day, and after a couple decades of that a few good ideas stick.[/quote]

Lol a vaporizer serves the same purpose.
    The cartel also has a technique to do the same thing to make hashish

17. This is the worst idea ever

18. Dust is magnetically charged. That's how those magnetic dust wands work. But, what is dust?

Mostly, skin. More than 80%. We shed a ton of skin during the day, that stuff goes airborne for awhile.

Another component of dust, died feces, dust mites, and bacterial cells.

And the rest is clothing fibers, like your drier lint.

Cells are negatively charged by nature of their composition. So, the weed magnet would pick up weed from the carpet, along with dried feces, skin cells, and dust mites.

I'll pass.

19. i would buy one if it could pull weed out of peoples pockets

20. Damn lol maybe I should just not post Shit...everyone hates on everything