Unpopular Opinions

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by baremossing, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That America is the most dishonorable country on the planet.

2. I know all this and I believe it is because of slavery and oppression, i'm not saying all or even the majority of black people are like this I just believe more black than say whites/asians are like this

3. lol.. Every country has its past ;)

4. This might piss some people off

I believe we are slowly losing the democracy this country once sought to have. We are too busy working jobs we hate to buy shit we don't need, we form our own opinions but are too lazy to do anything cause we are getting stoned and trying to have fun with our lives. I love bud, and I love having fun and being lazy, but none of us are achieving anything by sitting around watching reruns of hey Arnold eating dominos. There are so many fat people I almost feel like the fast food is completely regulated by the government to make us fat, lazy, predicable slobs. We shoot to legalize marijuana but I'm afraid that if it becomes completely legalized we will all be too lazy to do anything and let our life's be controlled. It's a big "what if" but it's a scary what if. This world is too much into death and violence to solve any world problems any other way. And I believe NASA should be funded again. Cause I like space shit..lol

5. You don't think that years of injustice, slavery, and oppression could possibly have anything to do with it?

Your logic is the same logic people used back in the day to deny education to blacks, very dangerous.

6. I support Israel!

7. I believe that it is the fault of slavery and oppression.

but in my opinion its true for whatever reason

8. I have no respect for dudes on twitter. that shit is jus the most non masculine thing you can do.

9. why???

10. I can't stand how everybody thinks they know what they're talking about. Last month, everybody was a politician. Now, everybody is an expert on gun control and pretending to care about what happened in Connecticut. Six months from now, excluding people directly affected by the shooting, most people will have forgotten about it.

11. But you said "black people have fundamental problems wrong with their brain".

Like black people and white people don't have the same brains or something.

12. The medical industry for the common man is the biggest crock of shit we have today.

13. Football sucks.

14. I find myself most attracted to this thread lol...my opinions are fucked up.

I think they there should be some sort of test required to have a baby. any methhead dumbass with a vagina shouldn't be allowed to procreate.

15. One of the biggest problems in slavery was the constant change (being sold) and families being taken apart. The slaves stopped thinking ahead. This is still present in many African Americans because we are only 3 or 4 generations removed from slavery. This is why black men go out and spend their check on rims not caring for the house payment in two weeks, through generations it has not been taught

16. fat chicks aren't all that bad.

17. I don't think they have problems I think they just act more unconsciously than other people.

18. Oh is that right?

Read a history book. There was a slave trade in Africa, and most of them were just bought from African slave traders.

And lol at ""peaceful lives"" in describing Africa....

:rolleyes:

19. hahaha.. Thank you. That was the silliest post I've ever read. I don't know if he was being serious or not.

20. Totally agreed. Its even become a problem in dentistry and other minor medical services.

It is truly terrible to me that we can trust none of the scientists and doctors of today because they all work on their own agenda in which their profit is directly proportional to the wellbeing of others. Reallllyyy fucked up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.