Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Houston Purple Haze pick-up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by KushLightHead, Dec 15, 2012.

1. What ya' think?

[​IMG]

2. That bud looks ridiculously hairy

3. Flame fo sho!

4. havent seen purple haze in a minute all gdp, purple kush, nice guy, and urkle. but no PH out here on oahu. kind of jealous bro lol. what was the pr?

5. #6 KushLightHead, Dec 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2012
    175$ half an O. :smoke:

6. looks awesome. :smoking:

7. 4 blunts of purple haze lasted a whole day(funny thing is I only brought 2.5g's). The best bud for working (I was cuttings trees and moving to the dumpster) and man this bud really did the job on making me not get tired nor sleepy. Very heady high. THE BEST even the boss man wanted to take a little hit because it looked so beautiful.

Close ups:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Looks like some DIZZANK

9. dank for sure

10. excuse me while i kiss the sky

11. God damn weed is a pretty flower

12. looks fucking amazing

your fingernails look less amazing though haha

13. Shiiiiiiittttt wish that shit was up here...

14. your fingernails ruined it for me

15. What part of houston man? Not a bad price for a nice 1/2. Do you mess with bho any?

16. I thought that was a chick holding the bud, needless to say thats disgusting

17. Looks like crack

18. I thought purple haze didn't exist any more?