Wont let me make new thread even after 10 posts.

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by SmokinPapers, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Every time:

SmokinPapers, you do not have permission to
    access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. Log Out Home

2. Dont sweat it, we can make this your GC.

Talk to me???

3. Yeah - uh. Wrong advice up there bud. But anyway, I'm sure Gnik will come along and give you a proper response soon

4. M wife had this problem after she replied in a bunch of threads it finally let her post

5. Whats happening. Are you still stuck in here or what???

I been thinking about you :p

6. OP's problem is solved...they've made a couple of new threads...

It can take up to an hour after your 10th post to be able to make a new thread...patience is a virtue...;)

7. Yup, can take a little to reset your privileges in the database. Think that may also be a spam bot defender too, with the 10 post count minimum too. Or it could just be a db thing :p

8. ...... :hide:

9. I posted a thread before when i never had 10 post i think

10. Some sections don't have the same requirements as other sections so that could be why you were able to make a thread somewhere else and not the other.

11. I have the same problem! I'm just gunna wait it out

12. Well seeing as this is your first post you still need 9 more in order to create a topic of your own in some sections. Just make sure that you don't spam threads in order to get the amount you need.

13. This made me :D

14. hmmm interesting

15. How do i make a new thread???

16. You must have at least 10 posts, and after the tenth one it may take an hour or more to register in the system and allow you to start a new thread...

Try this...go thru the site and find existing threads that interest you and post in them, before you know it you'll be there....

17. High. Does it really warrant explanation?

18. its a vary common question

19. oh.. well then I better post more... her's !