Threesome Question

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DojaCFR, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Ok, so a friend of mine came to me excited that he's gonna be having a threesome soon with his girlfriend and a mutual friend. The problem I have, and I ask the wisdom of the Blades, is that his girlfriend doesn't really want him touching the other girl..

She wants him to fuck her (his girlfriend) and she can do things to him but hes not allowed to touch the other girl. My question to him is...is this a threesome or more of a guy/girl tag team of the girlfriend.

Is this fair? Should he feel awkward or out of place? I have never been in this situation before so I am no help for advice, but maybe someone else can put him at ease if he can put a threesome knotch on his belt or if hes kinda getting a shitty deal. Lol

Thanks

-IVXX

2. I'm thinking she doesn't like to share and he can either accept it and watch his gf get freaky with another chick while he fucks her or he can look a gift horse in the mouth and not.

3. I feel exactly the same way as his girl...

I wouldn't want my man touching another girl, especially not in front of me. It would break my heart. He doesn't care if I fuck around with girls. So I told him if he wants to watch me and another girl he's more then welcome or if he wants to fuck me while I eat the girl or whatever that'll work. He just can't touch the other girl.

I think its still a good deal.. its like watch two girls fuck in front of you and be involved with one of the girls or its not happening at all. If I was a guy id go with it no problem. :confused:

4. that's what they always say. things change once you are actually doing it.

5. Well it's their decision, their relationship, their threesome. What do you care?

Unless...
    Friend is you?

• Like Like x 1
  6. True...

That's kinda what I was thinking. My wife says this as well.

Think he's hoping. Lol

Giggity....

Nah, I'm married and wifey and I have talked about it but never taken the plunge. But here's hoping...lol

-IVXX

7. I'm telling him he should go for it...probably a dumbass not too. Lol

-IVXX

8. hold on... there was some hesitation on his part?

wtf would be a possible drawback of this situation, whether he fucks another girl or not?

9. Lol..I think hes down either way. But is it considered a threesome? Lol idk

-IVXX

10. I had one threesome, and it sounds a lot like what you're friend is about to experience. It was me in a bed, watching two girls get it on.

I didn't get much of the attention that I'd signed up for... but it was still pretty awesome.

I wouldn't do it in a relationship though. Sharing ain't my thing.

11. Honestly I don't think I'd do it.

I mean yeah,I get visual stimulation,but she gets physical stimulation from someone else and I don't really think that's fair.

It'd be like teasing yourself.

But then again,if a girl was willing to let me fuck the other girl too,I'd return the favor and let her get her fuck on with another guy.

12. Im 26 and have come close multiple times as the gf was for it. Weve done things...but there was always some issue. Too drunk and getting sick, interruptions, uncomfortability by someone in the group, etc. Apparently i made her nervous too, for reasons unknown...but her and a girl alone was just fine. I didnt mind a video of it :)

I also have different opinions on relationships as i have in the past. Loving eachother is a huge part of this, but i built a thesis around differences in emotion and physical pleasures. Sex...is just sex. If anyone falls out of the love you have for eachother for someone your getting involved with in bed, well it was never meant to be and life continues. It helps to have 3-somes with people you dont know very well. Gatta get that girl flirtin at the bar for ya!

13. this is my gf's only stipulation, and i really dont know if i could bring myself to allow it, even though it would be fair. .....just dono if i could share her.:eek:

14. Who's to decide what's "fair" or not?

They're a couple who decided to bring someone else into their sex-life. Whatever rules they decide to make in order to do that are completely their business and none of yours. :p

15. is that in response to me? causei was just saying it would be fair if my gf had a threesome with a girl with me if she got to have a threesome with me and another dude. i dont see how that isnt fair?

if not directed at me; disregard

also it was not in regards to the op

16. Nope, not you.
    I was referring more to the OP and the other people who are judging this random person's relationship choices. :p

17. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

18. I'm not judging. In fact I told him I'm jelly. I was just relaying his question of, does it count as a threesome.

I have decided it does...if I was in that situation, I told him id do it....and yes I would count it in my mind as. Three way even if it was more of a 2 on one. My question to him was no fucking the other girl or no contact at all. I would try to get a blow job at the most or a nipple tweak in the least. But it obviously wouldn't be aa deal breaker either way. Lol

-IVXX

19. Lmfao hard. You're justifying your own cheating and general indifference towards your boyfriend. Break up and date a girl (to all the girls agreeing..) would you let your boyfriend get assfucked and the guy give him what he really wants while you simply blow him?

Woman logic?

20. Rules must be created that both parties agree they feel comfortable allowing their perspective partners doing....this is the only reason this situation is going to work. Forcing someone to do something will end the relationship....I applaud them for stating rules up front....I also hope a safe word is created in case things get out of hand and someone starts to get hurt

Oh and.....pics or it never happen