Joe Peters - "Frank & Lenny" Vapor Rigs

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GlassOtaku, Dec 14, 2012.

1. #1 GlassOtaku, Dec 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2012
    Perhaps one of the most exciting addition to the roster of elite pipemakers this year has been Joe Peters. Having spent most of his career in the realm of studio glass his long time love of glass pipes and the culture that surrounds it has inspired him to pursue a large body of functional work. Today we look at a duo of his famous aliens aptly named Frank and Lenny.

[​IMG]

"Hi I'm Frank"

[​IMG]

"Hi I'm Lenny"​

What you first begin to notice when you look at Joe's work is his ability to creat fluid motion while still maintaing deep colors and ultra detailed sculpting work. From afar each piece is made to look more like a sculpture than anything. But simply turn the piece around and remove the head to expose a functioning vapor rig, a 14mm hand-ground dome, as well as 2 functioning dabbers (the head as well as the gun. with a built in (ultra-solid) black base this tube is sure to look as good as it is safe to have on the coffee table... unless that friend of yours is over who can't pick up a piece of glass without breaking it... yeah you know that guy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Frank and Lenny here showcase Joe's style as well as his "fun" approach to glass. Whereas some artist invoke a since of fear or psychedelic dreams, Joe's work always manage inspire us to put a smile on face. These two one-of-a-kind waterpipes are available at Wonderland Gifts in West Palm Beach FL.

2126 Okeechobee Blvd
    West Palm Beach, FL 33409

Mon-Thur 10-8
    Fri and Sat 10-9
    Sunday 12-6
    *we'd like to thank wonderland gift for the amazing photos!*
    http://wonderlandwestpalm.com

2. Those are cute as opposed to freaky. I would display that proudly!

3. You def. put a smile on my face! So cool

4. If I thought I could afford that I'd be on my way to WPB right now.

5. Nice nice nice!Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Wow now that is unreal and i would totally buy those if i could.

7. wow, some of the best pieces I've ever seen

8. WHAT IS THE PRICE... must know haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum