Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I hide being high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jibbs, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Don't act like you're trying to hide anything. If you avoid eye contact etc its suspicious. If you're usually a hyped up person who plays around a lot try not to act too lethargic and quiet or that will look weird as well. Just be You doggy

2. You can't... hahahahaha

3. Just keep smoking until you develop my level of tolerance! then you'll need to find a way to hide being in abstinence, like I am at this very moment...
    :(

4. Go take a shit when your friends parents come around did when I was 16

5. Fritter.. you were high when you wrote that post, werent you?

6. visualize the action, the actualize the vision!

7. So what he is saying visualize shitting yourself......

8. just convince yourself you're not high. don't act high, you're not high. i've been doing his for years and it's surprisingly easy. just don't surpass the level of highness where this isn't acheivable, though.

this only works if your eyes aren't cherry tomatos though (go for the workplace visine with the yellow label)

9. Visine, also I would be careful around funny movies.

10. See my sig?

Read my sig.

Practice

11. Eye drops and man up.

12. just don't oversmoke it

13. dude you got to chillit & relax an be cool , and like if your start busting out laughing just bite your cheek and it'll stop you from laughing lol .

14. oh and

dont let them see you sober

15. If you're new to smoking than you'll be able to control yourself soon enough. If you're an advanced toker (years+) than I don't know. Maybe you're smoking too much. I wouldn't worry about it that much. Parents know much more than you think, they probably knew you were high but weren't going to say anything because 1. they have no proof and would look stupid if they were wrong 2. they know shit like this is going to go on during your teen years.

16. Grin and giggle all the time. Nobody will notice then.

17. I was just thinking about this....sorry for the late reply but I realized I am kind of a goofy person in general, nobody will suspect anything except my friends.

I have gotten better at hiding it over the past few weeks anyways