Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does eating make you less high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by THEderz, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Hello Folks,

THEderz is here. I was wanting you alls input on whether eating makes you less high. Sometimes I feel like when I eat it makes me less high but that might all be in my mind. Whose to say this isn't just one big dream? hell I don't know guys. What do you think?

2. To me, it kinda does. But it's different from everyone else. So don't be biased because most people say it does.

3. To me i think it does as well. But makes food alot better IMO so the trade off is worth it lol

4. smoke and eat, smoke and eat, smoke and eat... pretty much my nightly schedule.

Idk about less high but it makes me tired if i eat alot.

5. yes it does, and science is there to back it up. Anyways this thread was made like 3 days ago just use the search bar....

6. I have noticed that if u eat or drink something really cold, that will kill ur high quick

7. i guess its subjective but when you eat blood is directed to your stomach to help digest the food, ie thc that could be in your brain isnt. Could be negligible for some and it would depend on how much your smoked etc..

8. Cereal and milk. Straight kill my high and its my favorite. Meh stick with Doritos :)

9. I've actually wondered this too because I never really felt an "amazing" high from edibles before... And one time I had eaten 6 broniwes of pretty high potency and I just felt a regular high... Bongs, vapes and joints are the way for me!

10. If I go eat junk food when I'm baked although it'll taste fucking amazing it usually results in me feeling really burnt out.

11. ya i agree with basically what everyone has said. I think eating decreases your high a little bit but food tastes so much better when your stoned! I usually end up smoking a bowl after i eat anyway to help settle my stomach.

12. just make some edibles mate. you can eat those, and get higher. that's about how i do it. all my food must have weed in it.

13. Ofcourse it does... I tend to block out my hunger when i'm baked and just drink liquids, and i'd always eat a big breakfast n shit before I start my day n bake so I don't have to worry about my hunger.

14. I always eat before I blaze. Eating kills your high slowly so does smoking a cig

15. I don't think i'm less high persay, but maybe a different kind of high. One thats a little bit more focused and more active.

16. 738 days later.......

17. #18 Creator002, Jul 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2015
    I feel like it does, though I'm pretty sure it's just my imagination.

Goddamn it. Thought this thread was alive. Ha ha. Sorry.

18. I heard it does. But luckily for me I never get the munchies