boss hogg or critical hog

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Kill a Watt, Dec 8, 2012.

I but a Boss Hog into flower a few weeks ago. That bitch is a beast so far. I was reluctant to include it in the set since it was smaller than the rest but I was anxious to see her go into flower. Good thing too. She was about 1/3 smaller than my other strains and now is 50% big and just as bushy. Hopefully the quality is there...

2. #22 budbrain007, Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2013
    I germinated 2 Critical hog's and 2 Dynamite. The Critical Hog's were slow and reluctant to germinate, and not that vigorous after. Now, I also have to say that I started all 4 in a coco/Growstones (50/50) mix, in 1liter Air Pots. The potential confounding factor in this situation is the Growstones. I've been experimenting with them extensively for the last year and have finally given up. they invariably raise the PH of the medium to unacceptably high levels--which I believe did not cause the lack of vigor in the Critical Hog's, but did compound the problem causing relatively healthy but stunted growth. In short, I'm uncertain if I would run this strain again. I'll have to see other's experiences, especially since I have so many "super strains" I could grow. P.S. The Dynamite--as always--look absolutely beautiful. This is a good example of what I mean by a "super strain'. Bud