SSFG Gridded Stemline Hybrid or SSFG Travel beaker with SH diffy and DD

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by PuFyy, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Or go with a regular beaker or straight tube with an inline ashcatcher through them. The small inlines are $70

Or spend the dough on a vape, probably be a more enjoyable experience for the same price

2. Regular beakers are a little too big for me. And i am not interested in vaping, thanks for your input though!

3. I think it packs for how small it is. I to have to smoke small pieces and I think the hybrid was a perfect size.

4. It is a personal piece. Not meant to be passed between more then 2 people I'd say. Since I got it I've been saving weed. I pack it for myself and get so baked from it. Bowls stopped getting me as baked and this 10" piece gets me really stoned. I'd definitely say it packs a punch, just milk it up and you'll feel the punch.

5. Alright, the most people i smoke with is usually 3-4 unless im at a party. How much does the bowl pack?

6. stop bumping this fucking thread every day, it's fucking annoying. everyone has given you more than enough information on the pros and cons of both pieces. it's your decision entirely.

7. Considering I that I havent bumped it in two days, you sound pretty fucking stupid.

8. About 4 hits. You can get a lot more if its just you though.