Blunts are a waste of weed.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by greger, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Yea you think blunts waste weed try cone joints I love them so much ima roll up whatever I feel like regardless of how much weed it waste there is always mor money and there's always more weed :bongin:

2. I think you mean canoes* lmao

smokin' good

3. I am on vacation rn and I bought a pack of swisher sweets, I only had one gram of herb and I got three small personal blunts( one a day) but I'm going home tomorrow and I have a couple oz's waitin for me :))

smokin' good

4. When I first started smoking, I was smoking out of joints, pipes, and bongs mainly. Then, I met up with my dealer one day, and since he knew I was new to smoking, he asked if I've ever smoked a blunt before. I said no, and he made it his mission to smoke a couple blunts with me that day.

I watched him roll them, and in hindsight they were the best pearled blunts I'd ever seen, but I was new and had no idea. Anyway, we each faced one in the car, and I have to say, that was the highest I'd ever been in my life. I mean, I was an 11. It was a 15 minute drive back to my house, and I literally don't remember it. I remember leaving his house, and arriving at mine.

I was THREE high.

I've smoked nothing but blunts since. I'll still rip a bong if one's around, but if it's up to me, we're smoking blunts. Fuck the recent movement that says blunts aren't a legitimate way to smoke. Fuck when I go to a music festival and have to listen to the hipsters complain. Blunts are bomb.

5. The truth in one post , if i have enough money for blunts , i'm usually using the Juicy Jay blunt wraps and i'm very happy (high) from them !

6. Pretty much this.

7. .3 blunt bitches and it got me high

Attached Files:

8. Lol I dont believe that could have just .3 inside

9. bro do i really need to roll another one and take a picture of my scale on .3? i rolled .3 man and thats my word and my word is good.

10. I take your word braj. Is that a rillo or wrap?

11. just a peach swisher with some purp rolled in it

12. i'm picking up right now. bout to roll a .5 when i get home, dutchmaster style.