Herbies Head shop?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ChrisKushburner, Dec 6, 2012.

1. word ill let u kno.. did they send a DVD like how high or half baked lol :smoking:

2. Super stealth is when they take the seeds out of the breeders pack and put them in a plain little Baggie and they came in a empty DVD case. Stealth is better IMO. Having the breeders package is nice.

3. Does it come in a box. Or a envelope

4. A little sketchy tht your asking so many detailed questions bro... I too order from Herbies and I love them. Attitude gives better freebies but Herbies has the better deal, I did a comparison, I could get 25 seeds from tude with the Xmas giveaway for 70$ I could get 26 seeds from Herbies for 68$ it's not a huge difference but that's the kind of thing I look for.

I would suggest Herbies, I didn't go with super discrete shipping and they arrive to my house in about a week and a half (east coast)

5. Lol sketchy. Nope just curious. Just anxious waiting on my package.

6. Didn't mean it to Offend you bro just saying, you'll find that a lot of folks are reluctant to reveal packaging from seed shops. You can never be too careful, know what I mean. Although I will vouch for herbs I love that fucking shop, an the whole Shipping thing changes bro, I didn't ey mine in a DVD I too am going to place an order soon, gonna do 1 last order and try to go from clone from here on out.

7. No offense at all. I know where you coming from. I have been asking a lot of ???

8. its all about, HOW you ask bro.

Herbies always has great deals on Regular seeds (i prefer reg bc fem can herm) seeds cheap as shit man 2$ a piece for reg nirvana ice thats a sweet ass deal

9. just hot the super stealth seeds from herbies.. and the supper stealthy way is pretty sweet but the dvd case would b the best option

10. i also have a question about the seeds........ the ones i got from herbies r kinda small compaired to the reg seeds i get in a bag of swag. and i was wondering if this is a common thing or mayb i just got some bad seeds

11. i have placed like 5 orders and no worries...it comes up hocus pocus on ur cc bill OP

12. Seeds size doesn't matter trust me. Haven't you ever heard, big things come in a small package.

13. and thank u i was just nervious that i wasnt gonna get the seeds to begin with and now im just waiting for somethin to go wrong

14. Yea same here my first grow and everything is going great. I got my seeds from herbies to, the biggest right now is the kandi kush.

15. the kandy kush is one of the freebees i got lol

16. Lol same here, crazy that I didn't Add any nutrients. I just put it In the ground since it was a freebie and its pretty damn big now. Smells great to lol

17. nice u got any pics of her id like to c wat to expect lol

18. Ill take a pic tmmrw morning.

19. Man I didn't even put nutrients either