Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My girl wants to smoke weed for the first time with me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Twist3d, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Yea, make sure she is comfortable, and make sure you do stuff she wants to control the situation but be smart about, you already sound like you are so just take responsibility man, its all good, my old girl loved to smoke with me and since we lived near the country it was so easy to just go out into the woods and mess around!

2. Oh yea and let us know how it goes, super excited for you!

3. Implying sex while high isn't just about the greatest thing in the world?

4. Smoking with first timers is always a fun experience.
    Specially if you can fuck the girl as part of the experience.

5. Smoke her out with two phat ones
    & then tell her, you cheated on her with her mum.

- Komatic :D

6. Thanks guys! Tomorrow is the day! :D

I'm going to roll a small joint, 75% mid, 25% dank.
    We will smoke at the park (It's pretty safe, last time I burned a joint next to her, she was cool about it) I'll let her take 2 or 3 puffs, wait like 20 mins and see hot it goes!

I'm going to grab some drinks (non-alcoholic) and food, we will watch a movie in my room after... Any movie suggestions btw?

I'll let you guys know how it went, thank you so much!

Peace!

7. Like others said, make her feel comfortable. Environment is a huge factor and affects mind set with any drug use.

8. Damn your lucky, my ex and I just broke up after a year because I smoked so much. Make sure she has a good time so she'll wanna do it all the time. Nothing better than a cool girl who likes to smoke and fuck high! Lol but seriously fuck her when yall are high sex is soooo much better when your high.

9. Mutha fucka i like yo style.

10. Smoke, go home, then take a shower together and begin the bone-a-thon

11. Backdoor Sluts 9

12. GooglE the spot fingering technique. Make her squirt. Then fuck her till u blow a load. She will be in love with u and Mary Jane forever.

13. Watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. It's a great stoner movie and by far Jim Carrey's best performance ever

And it's romantic

14. #35 Twist3d, Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2012
    Everything went better than expected, we went to the park, lighted up the first joint.... I was buzzed but she felt nothing... Lighted up another joint and I gave her some shotgun hits...

*Coguh cough cough*

"Baby I think I feel it LOL"

Gave her like 2 more hits and then we came to my house, we started to watch Avatar, but man... SHE WAS SO HORNY! We only watched like 30 mins, then we paused the movie (It would be pretty weird to have sex while avatar is in the background, or not lol) and you know, we had some mind blowing sex.

I mean she was EXTREMELY HOT... I really have never seen her like that before, after we finished, we ate and felt asleep.

It was amazing guys thanks so much!! :D

PD: She told me that yesterday she had one of the best days of her life, she really enjoyed smoking weed with me.

15. oh yoda, you're so funny.

and girls can be reallyyy annoying high rather smoke alone

16. Not implying it isn't. But aren't girlfriends usually more than just a good fuck?

Edit: good for you op getting tang anyways!