What the fuck? Crazys Bitches

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420Stillblazin, Dec 4, 2012.

1. You just don't quit trolling do ya......:rolleyes:

2. Yeah I know the same girl, she always let me smash. I broke her in for you OP

3. thanks bro, cant thank you enough :)

4. hahaha that shit has me rolling ^

5. put it in her pooper

6. Hell yes if she is a 10/10 then definetly go for it. Let her deal with the crazyness of a relationship while you get the benefits of casual sex.

7. update-Im sick as fuck, how can i get over this cold quickly so i can get with this bitch when she comes into town. Im desperate for a cure, ive tried zinc, garlic tea, drinking a shit load of water, vitamin c. Any tips blades?

8. Have you tried medicinal strength cannabis? that's what i would recommend

9. Honestly dude i think the herb made me sicker...I hear its not good for your immune system.

10. eat an edible. smoking anything isnt good for your immune system, weed less so than other things but still

11. Your not trying I marry this chick are you? I say go to smash town.

12. I swear to god if you didnt smash this chick im going to report you to the bro board to have your dick repossessed

13. Lmfao.

14. Only piece of solid reasoning in this whole thread.

OP, your momma never told you to stay away from girls like this?

15. This.

16. i did and will again very soon. Thanks for the support everybody

17. dude the 10's are always the most bat shit crazy. ive fucked around with one girl mostly every guy would consider a dime in my life (lets be honest, nobody bags a dime as often as theyd like lmao), and out of all my sexual experiences it was the best n the worst lol. theyll put u through a lot cuz u gotta remember, each day, between instagram and twitter and facebook, they probably get 5-10 guys EVERY day trying to holler.

18. nothing wrong with fucking her, but if your concerned she might be a pathological liar or some other crazy shit, for your own good, DO NOT get serious with her, ive seen some people get their lives fucked over backwards for gettin with a crazy bitch because she was hot or turned them on, just dont go there bro

19. Dude i cant even tell you how perfect that comment was. Its explaining my sitch perfect dude. She has guys that are all over her on instagram and facebook that are in MY TOWN! shit just stresses me out sometime, you feel? Like i dont want her to come to town and fuck me one night and fuck another dude the next. shit aint cool

20. extremely insecure,

time to lay down some thick solid pipe