Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does my weed look moldy? (pics included)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by torenxw, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Aspergillus can be cooked off your weed by baking it for fifteen minutes at 300 degrees.

2. Cool,what are you going to do with it when it's done? I like the iso idea, that's what I'll be doing with mine next time, cooking it might not be a good idea I'm no expert but I'd guess those temps wil destroy thc, pos a lot

3. There's no reason not to smoke it (medically speaking) if you didn't get queasy from the idea that fungi was once living on your bud. Once you set fire to it, like most other living things it's pretty harmless. You instantly kill the spores when you combust it.

4. Gnosis =/= Logos. The most brilliant human in the world could believe something false and still be a genius.

5. But you would be sucking air through the bud the air passing over uncooked bud would carry in spores I would think.

6. Very true

7. I would agree, but I think it has to be about seventy degrees hotter to start cooking off the THC. It pretty much went completely away, but I took it to my dealer anyway and he gave me more in weight of some pretty decent, not-moldy bud.

8. Dude good deal.none of us thought of that.enjoy!

9. Smart thing giving it back to the dealer pon asp is not something to mess with however mold is air borne and if it had been tainted you'd already be exposed, so I'm sure it was fine looked more like cobwebs then mold. You'd really just need a to dehumidify the weed by cooking it, you should've of used it to make something, since you didn't feel I'll from the airborne by placing it at high temperatures should kill any bad spores. I'd make sure where you set your weed is in a airtight container, especially because mj thrives in the same places mold thrives.

**work in mold restoration**

10. Ingesting mold is much worse for you and cooking it doesn't do anything unless it's a certain type of mold. I always keep my weed in airtight containers. This particular weed was kept in an orange medicine jar.

11. That looks alot like spider mites to me... I hope you didn't end up smoking it.

12. I'm sorry, but there's no way you have an IQ of 140. My IQ is 129, I can spell and you can't.

13. No, I gave it back to my dealer. He said he was going to put it in some food or something.

14. Throw that shit out if you want to save your life

15. problem solved. Thread closed.

16. Sure but I can read and you cant! Inever said my iq was 140.

im so high! mcl

17. I thought the same thing :laughing: I was like, I'm 128 and 140 is fuckin genius level and he hardly makes any sense

18. No prob bud, you still got me though, 127 10 yrs ago.

im so high! mcl

19. Then close the thread? :confused:

20. mold can leave serious spores around. I would clean the container with hydrogen peroxide to kill it good, then clean away the H202 with alcohol.