Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone have any edible questions!? I can help!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by the bubbla, Dec 1, 2012.

1. are vaporized flowers worth using? I have approx. 50 grams and I would like to infuse coconut oil with the material mainly for the CBD. the oil would be used topically and ingested. thank you!!

2. dr_baskin_rays, AVB is certainly worth using for cooking oil and topicals. I can't help you with the CBD part. I know AVB isn't already totally decarbed as PSam (Another Tincture Thread, and other posts) had AVB tested and there was still THC A. I suppose that depends on how much you vape, or how high a temp. As I said, I don't know how to max your CBD. Hopefully an expert will come along. Hold onto that stuff. I did a quick Google to see how to max the CBD in your AVB, but didn't come up with anything. Let us know what you do, please, good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Help I am a medical patient and can't smoke or vaporize next logical way would be eating but no matter how much I eat I don't even get a little lifted I just at most pass out I need some way to medicate now that I can't vape is there something I'm doing wrong the edibles that I have tried work on other people I have given them to

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Perhaps try making the pills? You'd have to be more specific about your baking process for me to help you out there. Are you decorating your bud?

5. I'm looking for the best cannaoil recipe around any good ones out there???. Have 5-10g of Avb

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I'm just looking for a quick method of making some cookies without much smell. Anyone can hook me up with some directions

7. #788 munchpass, May 6, 2017
    Last edited: May 20, 2017
    Do you cook with cannabis? I am a medical patient who would like a safer alternative to alleviate my pain, and would like to start cooking with cannabis. Can someone offer me general tips? How do I get the right flavor and avoid too much dosage? Are you also a medical patient who cooks with cannabis? I’d love to connect with you!

8. Does anyone know of a decent Hash drink recipe, to put in coffee or hot chocolate? Just wondering about what kind of fats are needed and the ratio of ingredients

9. Hi I want to get as high as possible from a cake without screwing the flavour too much.
    I have the idea for a chocolate and mango cheese cake.
    Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Chocolate masks the flavor well imo. But that sounds delicious

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum