Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone have any edible questions!? I can help!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by the bubbla, Dec 1, 2012.

1. I tried making brownies the other day and it didn't work. I had like an eighth of dank and I followed the recipe exactly and they didn't get me stoned.i was so mad I wasted all that bud

2. Is there a way, other than lethicin, to make the edible onset faster?
    It takes 3 full hours (with lethicin and digestive enzyme pills) for the effects to come on.

TY in advanced

3. i was wondering i love chocolate could eat it all day is there a way to make a chocolate edible using a cadburys dairymilk bar?

4. I usually do 1g per person per brownie, but obviously you can do whatever "strength" you'd like

Single serving brownie recipe

4 Tablespoons Flour
    3 Tablespoons Sugar
    Pinch Of Salt
    1/8 teaspoon Baking Powder
    2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder (I prefer Hershey’s Dark Cocoa Powder)

1 Tablespoon Melted canaButter
    1-2 Tablespoons Oil (such as vegetable, canola or coconut or if you have a cannaoil on hand)
    1 Tablespoon Water
    1/4 Teaspoon Vanilla

Melt your butter in a microwave safe bowl or cup (took me about 12 seconds). Add the oil to your melted butter and mix well. If you want a moister brownie, go for the full two tablespoons. I prefer a really solid, dense brownie (which I top with ice cream adding a lot of moisture) so I use one tablespoon of oil. Add in your vanilla and water, stir well to combine. In a separate bowl or cup, combine all dry ingredients.

5. What did you use for a fat soluble? Did you make an oil or a butter?

6. Honestly I never tried to make cannabis candy. I'm just a baked goods kind of chick, but I do have the recipe to make homemade milk chocolate bars.

2 cups milk chocolate chips
    2 tablespoons cannabutter
    Decorative icing (optional)

Directions:
    In a microwave safe bowl, heat chocolate chips with butter for 30 seconds. Stir and heat an additional 30 - 45 seconds, or until chocolate is fully melted.
    you can now pour the chocolate into a mold or pour into a glass pan to make regular bars. refrigerator and chill for at least an hour, or until candy is hard. Gently knock candy out of molds, or cut with a sharp knife if its in the pan.Using decorative icing, gel or sprinkles, decorate candy to your preference.

7. You might just have a crazy metabolism. My suggestion is to consume more or cook with more weed. When I cook my pot I make sure I use a half o in just about everything. And make the butter or whatever I'm using slow and low so I really make it strong. I mean I know for some people it does take 3-4 hours to feel the effects as to some others it might take 1-2hours.

8. Yes simmer should have little bubbles. Yea you can def make cookies/brownies with vaped weed and if 14g is fine is that's the amount you want, I usually will use 30 of vaped if I have it. Just make sure you don't vape it till is black. :)

9. Honesty I'm starting to agree with many on the coconut oil, you just unfortunantly get a little for the money you spend at the store for it. I mean I've decarbed and haven't before, personally sometimes it's a step you should take on shitty bud but hey some people don't have that kind of time lol :)

10. Lol honestly do whatever you want ;) try both ways for your sake and see what works best in your favor. Some say its necessary some dont. Try it out :)

11. I would do a single serving of a cookie for a dime seeing I go by 1gram per person per cookie/brownie. You have to experiment a bit if its your first time making an edible because your body will react differently. Some say eat them
    On an empty stomach, decarb the bud, or eat two or add this and that! Seriously go off of what your own self is telling you when you eat one. The recipe makes two cookies so the dime is split, some maybe eat the two.

Single Serving Chocolate Chip Cookies
    Makes two large chocolate chip cookies

2 tablespoons of canabutter
    2 firmly packed tablespoons of dark brown sugar
    1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
    Pinch of kosher salt
    1/4 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
    1 egg yolk - discard or set aside egg white for a different use
    1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
    1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
    3 heaping tablespoons of semisweet chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.

In a microwave safe bowl, heat butter just until it starts to melt and is softened. Blend softened butter, sugars, salt, and vanilla together by hand. Add egg yolk and stir again. Add baking soda and flour and stir until combined. Then stir in chocolate chips.

Form cookie dough into two balls and place on baking sheet. The cookies will spread during baking, so make sure they are several inches apart. Bake for about 8 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.

Remove baking sheet from oven and give the baking sheet a firm, but careful bang on the counter top. This will deflate the cookie and give it a perfect wrinkly appearance.

12. thank you for your time looks like you have to talk to alot ov peeps but thanks for the recipe +rep :)

13. No prob! Let me know how they come out if you end up making them. use a good chocolate to like ghirardelli just to make it taste even better :)

14. was it made wit butter or properly made canna oil??
    how much was in each piece and lastly was it made with keif,bud,shake or AVB??

im 5'5 200 lbs it takes me bout 1 hr to get a slight feel and im def fuzzy by 2 ...usually get a 3-4h ride on goods that are less than .5 a piece made with shake all my cookie are made with a tablespoon full of bater ( the snickerdoodles are 1tb spoon @ .333 a piece....= 10gs shake into a cookie mix that made me 30 snicks..... i like to eat on my long days at work..this lets me still be productive while still feeling warm n fuzzy

i think with edibles it takes a few times to get YOUR personal amount // the OP has stated she uses 1g a piece ( wow !) i tried 1g brownies and it was just too intense and i suffered a "greenout" I also enjoy flowass ,errl and hash so im not a newbie .my range seems to be from .333 to .6 any more too intense and less not efx for ME...

im not a chemist,baker or doctor......but ... i think too get a faster response def use COCO OIL as the liver can breakdown this oil down faster with lecithin . i read somewhere that the real job of the lecithin is too make the oil more accesable to the body or it other words "u use what u put in more efficently" so as to get more "miles to the gallon" i also read that it can be sped up by eating your med about a hour after a greasy or oily meal.it seems to promote a faster AND longer response hope this helps and please if u can share yur expierence

found pix of the last time i made cannabutter i thin i did an 18 hr crockpot cook time

Attached Files:

15. Nice!! Ya I agree with you! Def different depending on the person. I'm headed to the store today to pick up some supplies....what should I make today???? I'll post some pics for all you guys :)

16. yh will do wont be for few weeks but ill let you know with some pics gunna do 1 by your recipe and another with jus a lil more cannabutter and cherries mmm

17. Hey so what do u know about the oil. Like taking vegetable oil and putting like ground up weed in there and baking it so does that make cannaoil u can drink or dip bread in

18. I guess you can dip the bread into the oil and eat it like at restaurants but I wouldn't drink the oil lol. But here's a recipe if you need one :)
    ~have a Stoney day~
    Ingredients:
    3 1/2 cups of extra virgin olive oil or canola oil
    1oz of finely ground quality marijuana

DIRECTIONS
    Pour oil into a large saucepan, preferably a double boiler.
    Heat on a medium setting, and let it warm up.
    Do not let the oil boil! This is very important for making quality cannabis oil.
    Once the oil is hot, but not boiling, you may add the cannabis powder. We have found the best results keeping the oil just on the edge of simmering, but not actually simmering.
    Stir frequently, and watch for bubbles. If the oil begins to boil remove it from the heat until the temperature is low again and lower the heat!
    Continue for at least 1 hour. We suggest allowing the bud to soak in the hot oil for about 2 hours.
    Strain the oil through cheesecloth or a fine mesh strainer and press to remove all oil from the cannabis (make sure oil has cooled enough that you don’t burn yourself!) into a container.

19. I just made canna caramels then wrapped them into sugar cookies and baked.

These are some of my x-mas gifts. Yum!! I'm an older chick . And I made badkitty's chocolate covered bombs. Amazing.

If you bake you can easily learn to make candy. Just a little different using cannabis.

20. Miss Peacerose can u please share yur Cana caramel method and recipe? I want to do a sweet n salty thumbprint cookie and it calls for caramel ...is its not too much pix wood b nice too. Cheers from NYC