So to get to the point I turned it on without any herb for a "dry run" as the guy at the headshop recommended and there was the distinct taste of burning rubber (or perhaps plastic?)
So before I put anything in it I want to make sure I didn't waste that money only to replace the toxic tar and shit with toxic plastic fumes:eek:
Has anyone else experienced this issue? Is this common to all portable units or most of them?
I am currently running it on full power and letting it sit. When I first did this random smoke came out (and its empty:eek::eek:)
How long has it taken you guys to "break in" a vape like this or is this just a shitty vape?