Best way to smoke hash?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by chance174, Nov 28, 2012.

1. I've put a little chunk on a screen in my slide before but I got a headache from what I'm assuming was the butane I was inhaling lol. Maybe I should try that with a hemp wick.

2. image-851125840.png

Any tips on using the hash pipe ? Idk I think it takes too much to get a good hit .... I think I like it better just sprinkled on top of a bud bowl am I doing it wrong ?

3. You do know it needs a glass rod or dabber to vaporize the hash, correct? If so, doing that should be much more efficient than smoking it.

Look up an atom smasher.

4. I've just recently been converted to hot knives they actually get me fucked up still and layed my buddy down the other night..

5. Personally, i would pack a fat bowl in a waterpipe/dry hitter and sprinkle it on top, or put a chunk of it on top of each bowl. Although i don't use papers/leaf, i would prefer papers over nasty ass tobacco leaf.

For concentrates other then pressed kief and bubble/cold water hash, I would use a skillet/ or nail dome setup.
    Have had many many people say that healthstones waste a good bit of hash.

6. #26 BluntMasterBen, Dec 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2012
    Ice water extracted(commonly bubble hash) should definitely be used on a pad or nail.

I feel like the healthstones would be a bit of a waste, as you are probably combusting as opposed to the Ti/glass vaporizing it.

7. call me new school, but i just use a gentlemans THC stick , pop my sheesh rocks in and click on. think its Gentleman's MICRO Trippy Stick

cheaper than a pipe too.

8. ^Just ordered 5 lol

9. LOL dude i got 10 of those gentlemans sticks before christmas, gave them to all my 420 friends - im like still their hero. hahah:hello:

my older brother like, facetimed my phone and just stood there puffing it, showing me the clouds, i just busted up laughing like "dope huh?"

10. Flame
    Pot
    Hash
    Pot

Layer as shown ;)

11. I like mixing it in with a bowl..not topping but mixing in little pieces thoroughly

The reason for that is, topping a bowl of weed with hash isn't really a good way to smoke at all.
    The stuff on top burns way slower than the weed so you end up with ash under the hash..the bowl burns a lot better if you mix it in well