Movies to watch while high.....

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by drChill01, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Waking Life. Its good on your own or with a buddy. You may miss a bit of the movie if you're with a buddy though because you'll talk about bullshit. 8/10

2. Super Bad that movie *****

3. wizard of oz and dark side of the moon at the same time man,it goes together perfectly

4. Almost Famous
    Dazed and Confused
    Smiley Face

5. id have to say the best movie to watch high is HIGH SCHOOL:D that frog is to much:laughing:

6. Dark side of Oz, even better
    [ame=http://vimeo.com/11673067]The Dark Side of OZ on Vimeo[/ame]

7. Hands down
    Inception
    Pink Floyd the wall
    Equilibrium

The more psychological, the better :)

8. Super bad, Pineapple Express, the other guys, ted, John carter... Just a few personal favs :smoking:

9. dat Dark Knight

anything Sci-Fi

10. Anyone ever heard of the documentary 'Samsara'? Me and my boyfriend ended up watching it on chance one day when we were really high...

Blew my mind away. No dialogue. Just..woah.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0xVp3N-M84]Samsara Trailer (Documentary 2012) - YouTube[/ame]

11. I'll have to check that one out.

12. Borat, Year one, Harold and Kumar, Youth In Revolt.

13. Do not watch "Defiance" or "Old Country for Old Men" high. You will feel very uncomfortable.

"Once Upon A Time in the West" is a fantastic movie to watch high. That opening sequence is insane!

14. workaholics!

15. not a movie, nice try though

16. Pink Floyd's "The Wall", any Miyazaki movie, Vampire Hunter D

17. Modern Family is making me laugh my dick off right now and I'm not even baked!

But that's a tv show I just got lucky and my madre has the first 3 seasons

18. Extract..on Netflix. Mike Judge production..maker of Office Space and Beavis & Butt-head.

19. Watched that last night for the first time in my life. It blew my mind.

20. Grandma's Boy

Dante will trip you out. lol