Movies to watch while high.....

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by drChill01, Nov 28, 2012.

1. The Fifth Element
    Countryman- A Jamaican film about a Rasta with special "powers".

2. Watchin mac n devin go to high school right now baked as shit its real funny, allthe jokes and shit are funny n on point

3. Another good one is high school. Not wiz and snoops just high school. HIGHly recommended :) watching wizard of oz an listening I pink Floyd right now .

4. I saw mac and devin lol i thought it was stupid even when i was high lmao

5. The comedy was awesome

6. That is so fucked up, those are the exact same movies I rented for this weekend--The Wizard of Oz and High School! Nice. Gonna have some buddies over and go "dark side of the rainbow" shit up tonight.

7. Harold and Kumar 2, the funniest shit to watch with a few mates.

8. thats crazy. I watched it and it was spot on for me. focusing and listening to the lyrics set me off though cuz i kept gettin sleepy.

9. I've seen How High more times than i can count. This is a hand woven 18th century tapestry! I got it in my travels to napol!!

10. 2 pages and no one's mentioned Eraserhead yet? :eek:

Warning, if you watch this movie high and your brain gets permanently damaged and you live the rest of your life drooling and hiding under your bed, not my fault.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5fXp0-NT5g]Eraserhead - Chicken Dinner Scene - YouTube[/ame]

11. Further and Deeper both snowboarding Flix by Jeremy Jones

12. the wall, not so much for the visuals as for the thought process during it. that was a grand time haha

13. Ted
    idk if it really is a funny movie or if its because I'm really high, but that shit is hilarious :laughing:

14. That movie was the best when I was little.
    I love David Bowey (idk how to spell his name)
    But everybody left 21 jump street out (the one with Channing tatum ;)
    Or the nightmare before Christmas

15. Tha was ment for the labyrinth haha

16. Leafs of Grass they say some deep shit especially the philosopher guy

17. The first few Lord of the Rings.. esp. if you've watched and enjoyed them before.. and didn't know they smoke weed the entire movie...

18. Mac and Devin go to highschool!! :smoking:

19. You guys forgot SUPERBAD lmao "Mclovin"

Ultimate List: Happy Gilmore, The Campaign, The Watch, Big Daddy, Harold and Kumar go to white castle, Grandmas boy, Pineapple Express, Animal House, Jay and Silent Bob strike back, Up in smoke, Elf, Step Brothers. Im probably missing some other classics. Anyways.... Happy New year :)

20. The Big Lebowski
    How High
    Pineapple Express
    Beerfest (check out all Broken Lizards movies)
    Dumb and Dumber

Trippy movie..
    Limitless