The Hobbit

Discussion in 'Movies' started by davida0829, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Do you think they will have a non 3D version out?

2. probably. there are plenty of people that can't watch 3D. i doubt they would market to only those that can watch 3D

3. Why do they think everybody likes 3D shit? I used to think it was cool but now its just so boring to sit there with shitty glasses on

4. Same here..

5. I'm hoping to see it with my girlfriend dressed up as Ganjalf the Blazed.. haha :D

6. Yea seriously fuck that 3D shit and having to pay an extra 7 bucks for those annoying glasses they make you wear to actually see the 3D effect, it also takes away some of the color makes the movie look dull.

The only time I'll ever pay for a 3D movie is when I don't need glasses to get the effect so that shit just pops out and smacks me in the face.

7. See? Nobody likes this 3D shit man, why do they do it?

8. Never seen a 3D movie.. I guess I won't bother now :laughing:

9. They do it cause it appeals to the younger gen. more then anything, you see how they now all of a sudden keep putting the same Disney movies that were made years ago back in theaters with the only difference it being in 3D....ooo wow ahhh 3D o boy!

10. #30 twitchydude420, Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2012
    They obviously will have it in 2D. Use your damn brains people.

Whys everyone complaining about 3d? If you dont like it then dont watch it in 3d. Shitloads of people like it and want to see movies in 3D.

I personaly dont care for it, but im not gonna complain when I have the choice between 3d and 2d.

11. has anyone else read the book? i have no idea how they plan spreading out between three movies as the the hobbit was as long as a single lotr book. also i heard aragorn legolas and gimili are going to be in it yet they werent in or even mentioned in the book. i know he bases them on the books and doesnt religiously follow them but im interested to see how they do it.

12. Theyll probably throw a ton of extra shit in it. Hopefully it wont ruin the original story

13. [quote name='"deadhead4-2-0"']has anyone else read the book? i have no idea how they plan spreading out between three movies as the the hobbit was as long as a single lotr book. also i heard aragorn legolas and gimili are going to be in it yet they werent in or even mentioned in the book. i know he bases them on the books and doesnt religiously follow them but im interested to see how they do it.[/quote]

He doesn't follow the books fucking at all. Very loosely based is more like it.

How the fuck can gimli be in the movie if his father is one the dwarves that travel with bilbo? :confused::confused:

Also to your point of how he's gonna stretch it out. Because he's gonna blow shit way outta preportion and over do everything. It's a simple story about some dwarves and a hobbit walking to a mountain to get their gold back and he's gonna turn it into a holy fuck fest.

14. this movie better be epic or someones gettin shot

15. Yeah there is no way to really end the first third of the book lol or the second. Its pretty short

16. [quote name='"UFO L Ride"']

Yeah there is no way to really end the first third of the book lol or the second. Its pretty short[/quote]

It's like a hundred and fifty page book!!

He's just doing it for the money and that really upsets me

17. Yeah imma go see it tho just cuz i loke the jrrt series alot but i feel like it will prob be corny

18. Haha I am not because of what a terrible job I feel he did with the first three movies.

19. I liked the first 3 tho, n thats why i feel there is a small bit of hope of me liking this one

20. You don't like the lotr trilogy?