Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much bud do YOU have right now to last till Reup?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mikesu58, Nov 26, 2012.

1. #41 420rowdyguy, Nov 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2012
    I have just under a quarter, of "bubonic kush" (SoCal master kush X blubonic plague)

It's nice when your brother still lives at home and the pay periods end up being, I get paid, then a week later my bro does, then I do, then him etc etc

So there is never a dry spell, someone always has bud at all times :D

2. Nothing until my plant is done ;)

3. i've got 2 .7 gram joints and about a gram of blueberry kush that has to last until friday when i get paid then im gonna get a half ounce

4. #45 IBALL904, Nov 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2012
    I got a rainy day jar with 1.5-2gs of 3 different strains and I got a jar with 4-5 gs till I reup on thurs or fri. I'm gonna fill my rainy day jar to the brim then take a break from buying till it get halfway lol.

5. 2.5 of some assorted buds (green crack, mendo purp X sour slut, pineapple X c99, and super silver haze).

3.5 of some chem dawg.

and .5 or so of some keif.

probably gonna re-up come the weekend.

6. Finally, I find someone who's as lightweight as me, haha. I read about everyone smoking a G a day, while I'm here making 3 G's last me 1 and a half months lol.

7. And I have a little under a G left of some dank.

8. Now what kind of ghanjamonsta are you......just kidding man, I hope you dig out soon.

9. About 7.9 grams of BD

Attached Files:

10. Bout 11 grams.

11. Well i just finished outdoor nor cal harvest. So I am going to say about the weight of a 5 yr old child.

12. You win......

13. None not reuping till Thursday and what's up with everyone reuping on Thursday?

14. [quote name='"The clash"']None not reuping till Thursday and what's up with everyone reuping on Thursday?[/quote]

Day I get paid(really fri) but banks pays me day early

15. like 6 or 7 grams. I'm very efficient with my ganj as I vaporize.

16. Like four grams and some party favors

17. I'm down to a G of home grown OG Kush. I'll vape it, should last till Thursday.

18. 3 grams and ill get a quarter tommorow! :)