Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much bud do YOU have right now to last till Reup?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mikesu58, Nov 26, 2012.

1. roughly a half o at the moment

2. 1/4... will buy go the usual 2oz after that.

3. :hippie::bongin::hide:

4. Grow you won't have to re up

5. .2 of some dank

6. like .2 of some reg:eek::( lol
    fuck i need a job. gonna start working on that..

7. Nothing, but I do have about .4 of Kief for my bedtime vape sesh ;)

8. 1.5 G's until Thursday

Attached Files:

9. Little under a gram till Thursday

10. 3 and a half g's of bubble kush and about 2 of some random dankness that my friend picked up

11. as of right now i have 1 ounce of dank dank ,and and ounce of high mids

12. .5g of a pure Sativa and .5g of XXX OG Kush. I've got a cone joint in my freezer for some reason too :confused:

13. Dry till Sunday. Then I won't ever be dry again.

14. 0.6g... Only had an 1/8th to begin. Last few bowls....

15. #37 sergei, Nov 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2012
    just over 3 lbs. 4 different strains. And about an Oz of Wax. Whats life without a little variety?

16. Got a couple grams of different absolute extractions, few grams of smokeable bud, 1 ounce + uncured bud, couple grams of assorted hashes

17. I usually get a half ounce for each paycheck, i get pid every two weeks. But im cuttin back this check for a tolerance/ money saving so 7.6 grams til the thursday after this thursday

18. About a half ounce of some Green Crack, although I have a quarter of that set aside for a batch of brownies and that quarter for smoking has to last me until after I make and sell the extra brownies off