600w Barneys Farms Pineapple Chunk + Nirvana white widow and friends.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dre1136, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Oh yeah yesterday was the start of the 3rd week of 18/6

2. Really, white widow is better for scrog than PC? This I gotta see. I am pretty happy with the PC in my scrog. I hope you can show pics to support why you say this, so maybe I can see the difference.

3. I'm getting exited for this... Keep it up!

4. White widow

image-1479058483.jpg

Pineapple chunk

image-404202368.jpg

GG look at the growth, the white widow has exploded in response to the lst. I can only imagine how it's going to do in the cage. I could be calling it early just because the pineapple chunk has gone crazy yet but after 3 weeks of veg, WW is beasting

Attached Files:

5. Well there it is, thanks for the photos man. Those look like excellent plants to scrog.

6. looking great man.. keep up the good work! I like the creativity

7. [quote name='"Cody0103"']looking great man.. keep up the good work! I like the creativity[/quote]

I can't take all the credit... My whole set up is ikea...from the 2.4 gallon pots to the scrog system I'm gonna use.

8. Do you have a connection to the big Ikea store near Berkeley?

9. I was my own connect, but since I left ikea...nope

10. Just pics from Saturday after watering...they are ph'd at 6.3 from the runoff...

I also started germinating on friday a purple power seed and a seed I got from a bagseed that grew some nice bud and in that bud, I found a lone seed.

Attached Files:

11. Walking dead tonight was so bomb... By the time it comes back on. I should be flowering. I'm gonna smoke this bowl and listen to O.n.i.f.c

Attached Files:

12. Subbed in like the idea

13. So yeah I'm pretty excited....I saw them in the mailbox and I remembered that I ordered a watch but I couldn't remember what the second package was....I'm actually more inclined to clone the shit out of white widow that I am to start these seeds...but what ever

Edit: these are the friends!

Attached Files:

14. I'm about to download that album, o.n.i.f.c
    how old are your plants btw? especially that white widow

15. [quote name='"Dipm0de"']I'm about to download that album, o.n.i.f.c
    how old are your plants btw? especially that white widow[/quote]

This Wednesday starts the 4th week of veg but they were cut from clone on like the 21st of September

16. Gave white widow and pineapple something I can't think of the name right now 40 ounces of big bloom and grow big.

the pH of white widow was at 6.1 and the pH of pineapple something was at 5.9

I fitted the cage over both plants at the start of the fourth week of veg.

Attached Files:

17. Oh yeah I also took four clones from white widow I feel pretty good about that but I'm going to sleep now I'm time will tell if they make it through the night I also planted a K-1 seed and a purple power seed that kind of germinated in the Paper towel

Attached Files:

18. I will tell you what man, I'll make you a little bet. I am betting that Pineapple something yields more wieght and higher potency than White something............waiting for response....................

19. GG you are crazy but this morning I read that and went and looked in the tent, and the plants are actually the same size Kinda… just kinda

The pineapple is going to be nice and it has a very fruity smell when I handle it with my fingers so the smokes are going to be totally different but as far as yield and potency... I'll take that bet sir

I was thinking about starting a scrog thread like a ongoing scrog thread or try to start one called Helll in the cell where people can just compare the scrog grows and stuff like that because it's obvious that growing with the screen is the way to grow

Attached Files:

20. I love the screen I am using. O.K. going totally on your findings in your grow, if White something is better I will order seeds and put it in my next grow. If Pineapple something wins you will ??? What ???