Vapes

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Ryzuma, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Does anyone know where i can read up on the different vapes that are out. Im trying to decide which one to get

2. There are all kinds of threads on here talking about certain vapes. Decide if you want a desktop or portable vape, then decide from there.

3. if you're looking for a desktop model, google "top-10 vaporizer" and/or add the name "desktop", and you should fairly quickly see the good models for home vapes, e.g., the digital volcano or da buddha.

if you're looking for portable/stealth, i'd highly recommend the pax by ploom.

if you want portability without great stealth, but cheaper and otherwise a great vaporizer, maybe checkout units like the arizer solo or the vapir no2.

4. if you have a lot of time on your hands you can try going to the fuckcombustion forums, all vapes are listed and discussed there. Only downside is that some vapes have threads of 200 pages and more

5. Handheld-Magic Flight Launch Box
    Desktop-Airizer Extreme Q for a BMW, Volcano for a Bentley, or Volcano Digital for a Maybach.

6. There are many more portable vapes that I would recommend over the MFLB.

7. MFLB is for convenience, portability and ease of use, and price.

8. Thanks for the responses guys. I will go check out the other posts and that site. I dont mind reading just needed to know where to look

9. [quote name='"Ryzuma"']Thanks for the responses guys. I will go check out the other posts and that site. I dont mind reading just needed to know where to look[/quote]

Check out fuckcombustion.com, its the best site to read up on different vapes.

For desktop Id recommend the Da Buddha and Extreme Q. For portable Id recommend the Arizer Solo.

10. Fuckcombustion.com