I actually saw a UFO yesterday..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 2Pac, Nov 21, 2012.

1. I was in my back garden, and I live right next to the city centre. I was smoking a joint with my girlfriend, and I was looking at the stars and literally noticed three red lights, in the shape of a triangle. It just looked like a big black triangle slowly floating above the city. It was there for about 3-4 minutes and eventually moved into clouds and I didn't see it again. I feel like I'm fucking crazy or something, but I literally saw this, and it was close. What struck me was it looked huge, but it was dead silent.. I've saw vids of similar stuff on YouTube. Is there a military plane I don't know about or something???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5rHeISCWb8]Amazing triangle UFO !! over Bristol UK 7/28/2012 @ 1.30 - YouTube[/ame]

It looked just like this, but closer.

2. Theyy're coming to get you bro. Smoke while you can :smoke:

3. Thats actually pretty crazy. i shit my pants a little if I saw that just chillin there for minutes on end.

4. I was freaking a little bit, but it was just hovering slowly, dead quiet, so it was more interesting than intimidating. I'm finding myself going out every night now to try and spot them:smoking:

5. Duly noted:smoking::bongin:

6. anyone see the episode from one of those alien shows that you can see lights in the sky moving in different directions and they pulled up all satelite and plane info to show that nothing was above them. its in some field in the midwest somewhere supposedly on some triangle or magnetic field. i tried looking it up but couldnt find anything.

7. Me & my dad saw a ufo a few years back ... I forsure remember it having green & red lights on it & like 1 or 2 other colors but can't remember . It was shaped like well a flying saucer

8. hide ya wife. hide ya kids
    they probin erybodys bootyholes

9. Dude i live in sweden and i friend of mine saw the same thing, red lights that kept changing position to a triangle and then to a straight line etc, then they suddenly just dissapeared. Aliens for sure

10. For real, I've heard TONNES of people saying they've seen exactly what I saw! It never went into a straight line that I saw, it just looked like it was scanning Newcastle or something haha. Seriously, no one knows what this is? I thought the videos were hoaxes until I literally saw one infront of me. It's driving me insane, because I feel like I'm never going to see one again, and that I'm never going to know the answer!

11. Pretty cool dude, apparantly the probe they sent to look for signs of life on mars has found a big discovery, but NASA isn't releasing the information until December, so who knows.

12. Really? Would you happen to have a link to this at all so I can have a look? Sounds interesting, and typical haha

13. Dont buy into Nasa's probing bullshit.

They've known all about life forms on mars and the moon for quite some time.

Seems ironic they're waiting till it's closer to Dec. 21 to announce it so they can create more panic and become our saviors when they stage an invasion.

If other humanoid species interact with us on Dec. 21 it will not be out of negativity but positivity to benefit us as a species.

14. Damn trippy shit.

I would have been freaking out but I still would have definitely pulled out the camera..

15. All I've got is my mobile phone and the camera is dog shit, plus I dunno how to upload them from that. I didn't really think at the time as well. I've searched all over but no one really has an answer for them. I read somewhere that someone was saying it's hallucinations, but there's no way me and my girlfriend hallucinated the exact same thing.. crazy shit :smoking:

16. That's not what ironic means.

As for the UFOs, I'm not at all a believer. Ever heard of 'Occam's razor'? The simplest solution is most likely the correct one. It is probably just weather balloons in stationary orbit, perhaps the triangle shape (the first available shape with vertices) was the most practical for that kind of function?

It amazes me that people on this website who undoubtedly have no skills in physics or astronomy feel they have the right to comment on what phenomenons happen in the sky. Or did the Government get to all the independent astronomers with telescopes (remember you said three to four minutes it was there) or even binoculars? This shit would be exposed so damn quickly if it was at all happening.

But all I get for it is you guys, gassing on about how it's going on with no proof whatsoever.

17. maybe you have a floater in your eye

18. The Aliens aren't going to reveal themselves to use until we show we can live as a planet; not a planet that has different nations and differences that makes us just plain different. The day every person on the planet says "We are earthlings, you are my fellow earthakin, Welcome to earth!" and means it; That's when we aliens are gonna beam down and say "Hey welcome to the galactic federation, here's how it works."

That's when you're gonna know what you saw was. But who knows when that will be :)

19. I see a lot of UFOs. Does it mean they are from another planet? No. It means I saw an Unidentified flying object.