Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You need to roll a joint, but have no papers... What do you do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SourDiesel94, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Do you use a different kind of paper , or what?

2. Apple pipe

3. Be like the other idiot and use a reciept

4. id drive to the gas station.

5. This...
    or use something else to smoke out of?

6. walk my ass down to the store and buy some papers? I don't understand why anyone "NEEDS" to roll a joint. make a bong, use a can, make edibles. you dont need to smoke a joint.

7. Unless you are doing it medically you don't NEED to smoke at all.

8. nobody needs to smoke ever if we're getting all technical about it

9. He doesn't NEED to, he WANTS to.

10. fuckinnnnnn handpipe [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycbL4dN2UEU]Smoking with just weed and a lighter (HAND PIPE) - YouTube[/ame]

11. Go get some or use an apple

12. Techincal douchery is going about. But anyways, why do you have to roll a joint man? Either walk down to your neighbourhood convenience store or gas station to buy a pack of papers, or make a waterbottle bong.

13. Empty out a cigarette? What I always fo

14. i heard construction paper adds to the high

15. an apple
    a carrot

16. Obv op isnt old enough to buy papers

17. Pretty sure this should've been said but come on man, bible pages! The ones with no ink . Those empty pages were there for a reason ;)

Sent from my iPhone

18. >implying everyone has a bible

seriously are we still in the 1800s?

19. Pretty sure you can find one at a neighbors, a friends house or hell, even the church. They give out free bibles on ocassions

Sent from my iPhone

20. Sent from my laptop