We the People call for an Impeachment of Obama!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rasta Doc, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Agreed with the Bush thing. If I was a member of this forum when Bush was in office, you'd be hearing me say the same stuff about Bush that I say about Obama.

Some can't understand that because you criticize one president doesn't mean you are for his main competitor.

2. i seriously doubt it would happen, all the obama dick-riders in the office would not impeach him... even if he did get impeached, we would be left joe biden, which is just as bad as him....vernon supreme would do a better job than him, or any other democrat or republicans

3. i know what you mean... that shit is so annoying, people automatically think that 'oh you don't like obama', you must be a republican.. or vise versa

4. Agreed, but would you agree that if the first thing said is a lie, it is a reasonable assumption that the rest may not be factual?
    No, I have never voted for Obama. I don't "fully support" anybody (not even Ron Paul, whom I considered along with Gary Johnson as the best choices out of a field of idiotic contenders). There will always be decisions the Commander in Chief makes that I will disagree with.
    1. There should never be indefinite detention of anyone. American or not. Unless they have been charged and convicted of a crime that warrants a life sentence.

2. I assume you mean by the government? I think we should concentrate on our country and let our interventionist policies die by the wayside.

3. The Patriot Act and FISA act should be repealed.

5. Just taking a quick look at the other links I posted you should realize they clearly were legit and on going issues. Other than that, I concur with your post.

6. [quote name='"Swills"']

Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives and acquitted by the Senate.

Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obama:

1. Operation Fast & Furious/Project Gunrunner
    2. The Benghazi cover up.
    3. Indefinite Detention of Americans 2012 & 2013
    4. Spending over a billion dollars to fund NATOs war on Libya without getting approval from Congress.

Just to name a few. If it makes you feel better I want Bush and his gang brought up on charges as well. There is no statue of limitations for murder.[/quote]

Clinton wasn't convicted, he wasn't fully impeached. He wasn't removed from office. When you say impeach everyone envisions the general thought of full impeachment, when Clinton was only partially. Whatever though it doesnt matter,

With Obama, he wad cleared from involvement in fast & furious as he most likely will be in benghazi, the ndaa didn't say anything about detaining American citizens. It was at one point on the bill but was removed by Obama, he said the bill would be vetoed without it being taken out. Its a myth. The bill has the same power as a bill passed by bush after 9/11..

Libya was a NATO operation. Furthur Authorization is only required for war since joint interactions and monetary support NATO has long been approved .

Not that I personally support these thing's, but if you wish to remove Obama from office you would need things he can be convicted for

7. well I think that everyone envisions 'impeachment' as removal from office. but it's just a trial where they are voted on removal of office or not.

8. Umm the Clinton facts are already presented so I dunno what you're arguing against.

Obama hasn't been cleared of anything. The fact is Washington is above the law. They'll give the American public an half assed investigation, mostly behind closed doors, with the end result being in mostly everyone cleared of any responsibility while throwing us a fall guy or 2.

9. [quote name='"Swills"']

Umm the Clinton facts are already presented so I dunno what you're arguing against.

Obama hasn't been cleared of anything. The fact is Washington is above the law. They'll give the American public an half assed investigation, mostly behind closed doors, with the end result being in mostly everyone cleared of any responsibility while throwing us a fall guy or 2.[/quote]

True about Clinton.

But Obama,

Yeah, Congressional investigation have cleared him?? Who else is going to impeach Obama besides Congress? Congress investigated fast & furious and found nothing.

There was nothing Obama did illegally with Libya, or the ndaa.

10. Yeah only congress can impeach him and it's safe to say they wont, but the petition has 34,000 signatures within only 6 days.It is going to pretty damn interesting to see the White House response to this.

11. #51 TheDankery, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2012
    My guess is The White House won't respond, just like they ignored several pro-marijuana petitions. I haven't seen anything substantial come out of these petitions and I don't think it'll happen this time. Obama is not getting impeached due to an online petition with like 34,000 signatures. This will be even less effective than the efforts to impeach Bush.

edit: also, it says a lot about America that attempts were made to impeach Clinton over him lying about a BJ & some shenanigans with a cigar or whatever, but his support for Suharto's genocide in East Timor was never an issue.

12. The Congress isn't going to find him of any wrong doings. That's not how things work in Washington. True investigations and justice will not be found there. And too boot, the Congress was most definitely made up of his cronies, so as history has shown us, there will be no impeachment for Obama. I'm just listing a few damn good reasons why he and the majority of DC are corrupt and most definitely not working towards the best interests of the American people.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q]George Carlin ~ The American Dream - YouTube[/ame]

13. Impeachment, secession.

Any day now, we will see an assassination thread.

14. Why? Because many of us know what criminals these people really are?

Either way, there will never be such a thread. Take that shit on Twitter with the rest of the yahoos.

15. How about a get over it thread?

16. Yeah lets get over it, our American rights being stripped away and a Gov't that is out of control.

Good call.

17. [quote name='"jmick"']

How about a get over it thread?[/quote]

Yes, please.

18. From my understanding, they have to respond to petitions over the 25,000 threshold. I know they've responded to marijuana petitions over the threshold...

I mean, it is going to be a generic response like the rest of them saying that we can do whatever we want because we are the government, and fuck you....

Hopefully the person writing the responses feels momentarily uncomfortable.

Meanwhile here's a nice petition
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...t-senate-take-action-s-202-audit-fed/cgKQKNrv

19. The petition responses read like the generic computer-generated responses one gets when they e-mail their representatives in government.

We appreciate your interest in this subject blah blah blah. A balanced approach blah blah blah. Thank you for your interest in this important topic. blah blah blah.

20. Funny I was around for both terms of the Bush administrations & I don't remember him leaving American diplomats & seals to die on foreign soil without sending in additional help all the while watching it on closed circuit TV.