We the People call for an Impeachment of Obama!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rasta Doc, Nov 17, 2012.

1. So what? Not like Romney is going to take his place. It will just be Tue next in line which is a Democrat?

2. That's not how impeachment works. If removed the vp would become president.

Romney is not just any Mormon. He is 5th generation dynasty. His dad also ran for President but was beat out by Nixon. Nobody who understands Mormonism wants that guy running the country.

That being said. Obama's mistakes have taken American lives. He deserves to be impeached.

3. I never said romney would get in under an impeachment. It would be that bleeding imbecile biden. But yes, obamas ass should be impeached and executed for treason by now.

4. #25 Swills, Nov 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2012
    A Comprehensive List Of Obama's Worst Executive Orders

Obama's Unconstitutional Acts

Obama's Secret Kill List - Reason.com

Obama wins right to indefinitely detain Americans under NDAA

President Obama Falsely Claims Fast and Furious Program “Begun Under the Previous Administration”

Obama's Gitmo betrayal

Drone is Obama's weapon of choice - CNN.com

Barack Obama - NSA Spy Center

Patriot Act Extension Signed By Obama

President Obama, the Favorite Candidate of TSA Employees - By Jim Geraghty - The Campaign Spot - National Review Online

Obama, DHS bypass Congress, stop deporting illegals under 30 | The Daily Caller

Will Obama's Benghazi Cover-Up Succeed?

5. #26 FenceWalker, Nov 17, 2012
    Bullshit, fear mongering, propaganda. ;)

First off, the first executive order Obama signed was No. EO-13489, so any other order that is numbered less than 13489 is not his.

Second, he has signed 139 executive orders (compare to Bush signing 160 during the same time frame of his presidency).

Third, the text of the executive orders listed are lies:
    Took me 5 minutes to disprove this. Would think some simple fact checking before making outlandish claims would be warranted. Of course, some will jump on the bandwagon without looking based on their own bias. :smoking:

Doesn't take long to get the facts right
    snopes.com: President Obama's 923 Executive Orders
    FactCheck.org : Obama’s Executive Orders

6. #27 Swills, Nov 17, 2012
    Even if you think that's true what say you about the other links I posted? Bullshit as well? You win one point but the evidence and facts are still abundant and very clear.

7. I wouldn't know if they are bullshit or not. When the first thing is complete and utter bullshit, I don't take the time to listen to anything else being said. I call it "The Rush Limbaugh/Alex Jones Syndrome". ;)

8. Just because you got one thing right doesn't at all disqualify everything else.

So you I'm going to assume you blindly support Obama and his gang of silly bitches and with that I assume you fully and blindly support,

1. Indefinite Detention of Americans?
    2. Running guns to Mexican cartels?
    3. Spying on Americans citizens indefinitely. Fuck getting permission from a judge?

Just these 3 situations right here, what are your thoughts?

9. when the country is split half and half anything could happen.....

10. But Obama is sexier...

Like a black Brad Pitt.

11. Gross.

There are many sexy black guys and Obama isn't one of them.

12. Getttin weird...

13. Divide and conquer.

14. This little piggie went to market (stock)
    This little piggie stayed home(land security)
    This little piggie had roast beef(bank bailout)
    This little piggie had none (foreclosures)

And this little piggie goes "We, We, We (the people)" all the way home(less)...

15. [​IMG]

16. #37 dankydankk, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2012
    [quote name='"lenny88"']
    Clinton was impeached over an orgasm ya know.

Right now there is a Democratic controlled senate... so he won't be removed.[/quote]

No he wasn't. And either will Obama Because Obama has done nothing else but act like a typical president, what laws has he broken?

Clinton got cleared by the Senate, the house attempted to impeach him

17. [quote name='"maxrule"']

Clinton was impeached for lying under oath but to liberals that's a virtue.

Democrats will never force another Democrat out of office for illegal or unethical behavior.

Most certainly not a black Democrat.

[/quote]

Who was the first forced out of office by Democrats?

18. Yeah, the House DID impeach him... do you not remember the whole media fiasco?

Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

19. Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives and acquitted by the Senate.

Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obama:

1. Operation Fast & Furious/Project Gunrunner
    2. The Benghazi cover up.
    3. Indefinite Detention of Americans 2012 & 2013
    4. Spending over a billion dollars to fund NATOs war on Libya without getting approval from Congress.

Just to name a few. If it makes you feel better I want Bush and his gang brought up on charges as well. There is no statue of limitations for murder.